ღೋ Intro ღೋ

Helloooo, I just wanted to say a few things. Like how this is actually my first time ever writing a story sooo it will probably be bad but I'm really trying. This is a AU where you are transported into the Jojo realm during the time of golden experience part 5, I'm not good with formats and stuff so it might be a little hard to read. When the reader/ 'you' is thinking to themselves these will be used ((..)). And by the way I do cuss a lot in this story, sorry if you don't like that but you can always just imagine different words I suppose. Also you're a girl in this story but of course you can always change it to what you want! Also another thing, your living in the country of Germany, and at first I was thinking of writing this in German but I chose English so once again, it's not going to be the best and if you want you can always imagine a different country it doesn't matter! Last but not least, there will be 4 to 5 chapters of build up until you actually reach the part of the story where you're in golden wind. Anyways enjoy!

P.S- there will be a lot of love in this story just way later on! You just gotta wait for the good stuff!

                                 ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ