°Welcome to Italy°-ˋˏ✄┈┈9 Stars┈┈

Stinging, you felt stinging all over. Like you were just stung by 1000 bees. You groan out in pain as you slowly sit up, your eyes slowly adjusting to your surroundings.

 "Fuck, I did fell in the trash! But I guess it saved my life from the fall sooo... thanks?" 

You pat the trash bag you're sitting on. (Wait why the hell did I just thank a pile of trash?!.. what the fuck? I must be going crazy..) You sigh, rubbing your tried eyes as you feel a shot of pain surged through your left arm. Cautiously, you slowly turn your head to look to the side. "What?!! Fuck! It was real! The skin on my arm really did melt off!" You felt tears well up in your eyes as you stare at the bone.

                                 ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

(yes this is a drawing I made of your arm, I just wanted to give you a better visual on how your arm looks

(yes this is a drawing I made of your arm, I just wanted to give you a better visual on how your arm looks...ignore the hand :/ )
                               ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

     Your flesh had already melted off, just leaving you with the two bone pieces and some soft pink muscles still attached to them. You felt like screaming, screaming till your voice hurt. But you couldn't, you tried to scream but only small cracks of your voice came out. You felt dry, your throat aching for water. (This pain... I've never felt pain like this..) You think to yourself as you slowly place both your hands on the rim of the dumpster. Surprisingly, even with your left arm having the nerves, veins, and muscles melted off you could still move it. (Wait, this doesn't make sense... I shouldn't be able to move my arm at all! the tendons were melted off, and that cuts me off from making movements with it.... So how am I...) Then you saw it form right before your eyes. It was the same gem material from that creature before. It formed a see through cast around your arm, the gem made a skin around the bones, as you saw your veins and tendons form in the gem. You watched your blood moving through the small veins, it was as if the gem was your real arm, just see through.
                                 ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

                                  ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

      The gem was made from an array of different colors... it looked beautiful. (Well I guess that explains how I can move it... but how did this even form?! I don't see that creature anywhere?!) Your eyes frantically search the dark alleyway you're in. (Wait why am I still in the dumpster!? Fuck this is so gross.) The hot smell of rotten fish still hits you as you hop out of the dumpster, brushing the gunk off that go on your clothes. (Ah great! Now I smell like shit!) You snort in disgust as you sniff yourself, the smell of rotten fish lingering on your clothes.

                                  ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

     you were still wearing your McDonald's employee clothes, a gray T-shirt with tight black leggings, and an apron on top. You had forgotten to take your employee clothes off at work. Cause you were having problems checking out with the clock out machine and you just wanted to hurry home, forgetting to even change your clothes. 

                              ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

      You sigh as you pull out a small perfume bottle from your pocket. You always made sure to keep it on you because you always smelled like grease and sweat after work. You sprayed a few times on your wrists, rubbing them together before bringing your wrists up to your neck and rubbing the perfume there. Afterwards you sprayed a few puffs into the air in front of you. As you walked through it a couple of times. Finally you put the bottle away and smell yourself. The sweet scent of strawberries filling your nose. (God I love strawberries!) You giggle, cracking a smile to yourself.

          "cosa ci fa una bella signora come te nel mio vicolo?"[What's a pretty lady like you doing up my alley?]

You hear a harsh voice rasp out behind you. Turning around you stare at the man. His eyes bloodshot red, a gun in hand. You could barely recognize his Italian voice. Luckily you were taking Italian classes in high school, so you could somewhat understand him.(wait he's speaking Italian... b-but there's no way i'm in Italy... what the fuck is happing?!)

        "vuoi comprare la droga?"[do you want to buy some drugs?]

You watch him hold up a bag of white powder in his free hand. (What the hell is with this dude?! Clearly he's high and he wants me to buy from him! I need to get out of here... but his gun.. it's pointed right at me..) You strain your sore voice to speak, trying your best to sound Italian.

     "Scusa sono solo di passaggio."[Sorry I'm just passing through.]

Your voice croaks out. The man's face turns to one of disbelief, he's looks shocked that you just refused him.

        "come osi! fottuta troia!"[how dare you! fucking bitch!]

He points the gun at your chest and shoots. Somehow with incredible speed you dodge out of the way. Hiding behind the dumpster. (FUCK this isn't good! The crazy man's going to kill me! I need to call out for help!)

         "HELP-... fuck wait- i'm in Italy! Aiuto!! per favore qualcuno AIUTO!!"[Help!! please someone HELP!!]

You scream out, feeling tears swell up in your eyes. (No! This is not how I will die! I will not die to a fucking drug addict!!) Your hands clenched into fists. It won't be a fare fight. Gun vs fists. But that won't stop you, as you hear his foot steps come closer and closer to the dumpster your hiding behind.

         "vieni fuori tesoro~ prometto che farà male solo per un secondo"[come out honey~ i promise it will only hurt for a second!]

The man's raspy voice purrs to you. As you feel your rage build up, your senses being clouded with the thoughts of bloodlust.(It's now or never!) Your eyes close shut as you jump out from behind the dumpster, throwing your fist where you last heard his voice. You felt your fist come in contact with a part of his body. As you stand there, breathing heavily you slowly opens your eyes to see the same creature from before, floating above the ground in front of you. As its golden eyes stare down at the decapitated man in a pool of blood on the floor. Your shocked at the sight but you remember your still alive and thats all that matters (The creature... it helped me!) You feel yourself smile before your vision starts to fade. 

"W-what the hell" 

You mumble as you look down, right in your lower abdomen is a gunshot wound. He shot you, the man shot you and you didn't even feel it. The creature in front of you turns back to look at you, before it looks pasted you. You felt the shock of pain pulse through your abdomen as you feel everything fade, your thoughts, and visions slowly disappear as you fall back. Ready to make contact with the floor... But you never do. Someone caught you. You could feel the warmth of their body engulf you as they cradle you in their arms. You force your tried eyes to look up at this person. Their features slowly coming into view. You can only mumble out two words before everything fades to black.

"B-bruno bucciarati?"

                             ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
                                           6%