°Gang-Time°-ˋˏ✄┈┈the meeting┈┈

Bruno pov-continued

The women was quite light, too light, probably from blood lost. I sigh and shake my head as I continue to cradle her body close to mine. It was odd, normally I never hold anyone this close to me, not even when I help the injured. But that's not the point right now, I need to get her back to the restaurant Libeccio, I think giorno's stand ability may be able to help her. Damnit I should've questioned giorno more on his ability.

"Bucciarati, is the girl ok?"

I turn and look at Menini, she's still in the same spot with her friend, I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realize I walked all the way back up to the restaurant, this girl is really distracting me.

"Yes, she's quite alright. A man was just trying to rob her and she passed out. I came just at the right time."

Well that was a big lie, of course normally I would've told the truth, but if I told Menini the girl was shot. She would've freaked out.

"Oh my, that poor girl, I hope she'll wake soon. Take care of her Bucciarati!"

I nod to Menini as I walk back inside the restaurant. It was quiet. Odd, I should be hearing fugo yelling and mista complaining. Oh but that's right! I left giorno with them, hopefully they all got along and are just talking! Like civilized men. I sigh and shake my head, oh but of course something bad is probably happening, my team never gets along that easily.

"Maybe he's afraid to down it because he doesn't want to be one of us!"

There it is, mista's voice, something must be going on. I quicken pace as I walk around wall, keeping the girl held tightly in my arms. The scene I see doesn't shock me too much, but I know they're planning some thing against giorno.

"Now what going on here?!"

I rise my voice at them, seeing Narancia eyes widen at my reappearance and Mista scoff.

"Nothing, everything's fine, he just went to the trouble of making a special cup of tea for me."

I look down at Giorno as he holds the cup of fresh yellow tea to his lips. Somethings off... My eyes widened as I watch Giorno in only a few seconds quickly guzzles down all of the tea. I watch as my team gasps, they all look shocked.

"That's nasty as hell!"

Narancia yells, making my brows furrow, now I know somethings off.

"What you do?! speak up!"

I yell at them, as the soft click of Giorno placing down the tea cup is all I hear, every single drop of that yellow tea is gone.

"Holy shit! He guzzled down every ounce of it!"

Narancia looks absolutely flabbergasted, only fueling Mista's laughter... huh even Abbacchio seems shocked.

"Puff! Ha ha HA! You're going to be fun to have around! Major props, bud!"

I look over at Mista as he snickers and points at Giorno. I don't understand, he only drank a cup of tea! Why are they acting like this?!

"There's no way you drank that stuff, right?! Go ahead and tell us how you did it."

I watch as Fugo try's to question Giorno but he's cut off by Mista.

"If you tell me it'll be our little secret! Spill!"

Giorno just looks at them only with a smirk on his face, titling his head to side as he gazes at all of them.

"Can't recall, but you all are keeping abilities under warps as well, aren't you?"