°grimace shake°-ˋˏ✄┈┈intro┈┈

You were just an ordinary person, living a normal life. Except for the fact that you were the most unluckiest person in the whole fucking world! And here you were, working at fast food restaurant named McDonald's. In all, the job wasn't that bad, you got to eat the leftovers fries at the end of your shifts and you would also 'ACCIDENTALLY' steal a few of them delicious apple pies. Everything was actually going pretty well in your life, well at least for a little bit till the new milkshake came out....
        It was the grimace shake. And originally for like the first few days it wasn't that bad. People would come by and order it, and like a normal person would actually drink it. But then it all went haywire as the 'tiktokers' started coming in, day after day, hour after hour. You seemingly lost count of how many grimace shakes you were making each day, and the worst part being how you always had to go out into the parking lot and clean up the fucking mess of spilled grimace shake everywhere! You really wished people had the decency to clean up after themselves.

                                                         ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

      You groan out loud, watching a group of tiktokers in the parking lot from inside the tinted windows of the fast food restaurant. It was so stupid, watching them scream and pour the milkshake all over themselves, pretending like grimace killed them or some shit. You sigh, finally after 10 minutes the group of boys left as you headed outside with a mop in hand.

"Hey y/n! Were they at it again? Shitttt... Welp you know since I'm such a good friend I'll help you clean up!"

Your so called best friend, Tori says.. Really you didn't consider her to be your 'best' friend cause the two of you only started talking to each other after you accidentally broke the ice cream machine and needed her help to fix it. But after that the two of you did get pretty close, to the point of hanging out almost every single day after work.. yeah she was your best friend....

   You chuckle, pinching the bridge of your nose as you watch her head towards you, also with a mop in hand.

"Yeah the dumb fucking tiktokers came back and made an even bigger mess this time! look at this shit!"

You turn and point at the huge puddle of the purple shake splattered on the blacktop in front of you, along with other little patches of the purple liquid splattered around the parking lot.

"And you wanna know the worse part?! This always seems to happen when my shift is happening! Like earlier today was there a single tiktoker here before I clocked in?!"

Tori's stares at you with a grinning face as she shakes her head no.

"See!! I swear they only come when I'm here! I have the worse fucking luck!"

You huff in anger as you kick at the puddle, the purple liquid splattering and getting on your shoe.

"hey heyyy, baby calm down~ don't worry, your savior is here and she's willing to help you!"

Tori smirks as she walks up to you, speaking as if she were your girlfriend, all you do is chuckle and roll your eyes. She always uses those types of lovely names with you, always flirting but you really don't care or mind most of the time. Like right now as you ignore her and start using your mop to clean the puddle. Tori frowns slightly when you don't respond, giving you a little shoulder bump as you stumble slighting, leaving the two of you to chuckle as she joins in on mopping..

       Swipe
Sweep
       Swipe
Sweep
       Swipe

                               ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
                                             1%

Idk how to express the noises mops make sooo... yeah