°9 Stars°-ˋˏ✄┈┈The well┈┈

Screaming and crying. That all you could do. Tears flying from your eyes as your screams echoed in your ears. You were falling, falling down the pitch black well. You couldn't see a single thing. You felt yourself flip and flip as you fell, your body continuously flipping upside down before flipping back forward, it was a cycle, never ending. Your lunch of McDonald's fries threatening to escape your mouth, as you swallowed down the acids from your stomach, leaving your throat burning.

ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

The creature didn't just drop you in the well. It actually fell inside the well itself, taking you with it. And now you had no idea where it was. As soon as you started falling its grip around you disappeared, you felt a little zap of electricity spread through your body, but that was it. You tried to look for it as you fell, but all your eyes saw was blackness, it was all black, pitch black. 

"HELLPPP! PLEASE!!" 

You scream out for help, but it only backfires as your scream makes your ears ring. A screeching ringing sound echoed through your ears, causing you to scream in pain, which only lead to more ringing. (I NEED to stop screaming!! But the pains too much!! I can't even control my own voice!) Even as you speak to yourself in your mind your thoughts seem to echoes out, only causing more pain, and screaming.

ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

Your eyes were glued shut. Your mind felt foggy as your screams kept echoing out. You felt like you had been falling for years. The constant feeling of the acids in you stomach threatening to escape you as you flipped and flipped kept you staying awake. (This is it, I'm going to be falling forever. The constant pain will never leave me) You could hear your heartbeat, feeling it echo in your ears and mind. The beat of your heart slowly slowing down.

Thump
...
Thump
...
Thump

A blinding light shot straight through your eyelids, causing your eyes to shoot open as you look for the source. You where still falling, but you could see it. Every time your body would flip downwards you could see stars, huge bright stars. There were a total of nine, and they looked huge, each one being the size of a moon. But one star stood out to you, while the other stars were colors like red, blue, purple, and green. The gold star caught your eye, not only cause it was the most bright and blinding star, but it was the one you were falling straight for. You were on a head on course for the golden star, you looked around frantically, flailing your arms around like a madman. As you were panicking you saw that all the stars were in a straight ling. The golden star being the 5th one. (Lord Jesus's please help me!)

You let out one final scream as you plunge right into the golden star. At first it felt like you were in a cloud, the golden mist surrounding you as bright as the sun. But then you felt hot, burning. Your skin felt on fire. 

"AHHH!!! My skins melting off!!!!" 

You scream out as you looked at your arm, the skin slowly melting off as you saw it change from skin, to muscle, to bone. You started to feel lightheaded at the sight of your bone. The pain pulsing through your body with your own blood splattered on your face as you continue to fall.
Then suddenly the colors change, as the burning gold disappears and is replaced with a bright blue. 

"I-is this the sky?!"

 You blurt out as you see white puffy clouds in the air. 

"THIS is the SKY!" 

You scream as you flip mid air again, seeing the sun right above you. (did I just fall from the sun?! I-.. well that would explain the burning and melting.) You continue to flip as you fall. You tried to focus your eyes on the ground below you, but it was impossibly hard to make out. It looked like a whole bunch of different colored boxes below you, and as you got closer and closer you could finally make it out. 

"BUILDING?!! I'm falling towards a city!"

 You tried to make out the surroundings. This city was clearing not your home city as all the buildings were a bright and dull color of yellow. You looked down as you saw yourself falling towards a small alleyway between two building. 

"SHIT! This fall will kill me! What can I do?!!!"

 Your eyes frantically search around as you spot a dumpster, full to the brim with trash bags. 

"FUCK! I hope those BAGS ARE SOFT!!"

 You scream as you come closer and closer to rock bottom. 

1000 feet

666 feet

135 feet

19 feet

‼️ BANG ‼️

                               ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
                                             5%