°The Boss°-ˋˏ✄┈┈Torture dance┈

The ride to Capi's marina grande was quite successful, it took less than half the time if the three of you had swim. Now hiding behind the rocks at the dock giorno keeps an eye out, eyeing all the tourist on the boardwalk for any signs of suspicion.

You don't even bother helping giorno look, since how fast the three of you made it over you have over 30 minutes of extra time to try and fine Zucchero partner before the suspicion rises. You can't help but relax a little bit, but leaning against the sharp rocks doesn't help. You feel them poking at your back which makes you grumble. Scooting away from them you now sit on a flat rock next to Mista, your back hunched over since you have nothing to lean back on. You've always struggled to keep good posture, of course when you remember your posture is amazing, but you tend to forget most of the time.

You watch Mista pull out his set, placing a white table cloth over the rock in front of him. His hands smoothing out the wrinkles before he reaches into his boot and pulls out a whole metal tray. You stare at him in shock, he looks over at you and chuckles at your expression before reaching into his other boot and pulling out a bottle of wine.

((How the hell is this possible, I guess the metal tray must've been folded up in his boot or something but the wine bottle?! That's too much, how could it even fit in there?!))

You shake your head, discarding those thoughts as you look back at mista. Now he has the whole thing set up, the metal trays topped with a small loaf of bread, crackers and a full slab of fresh salami. Besides that he has a whine cup, and a fork and a kinfe already out. He's somehow fit this whole course meal into his clothes, most of them coming from his smelly boot. You can't help but gag, the food probably smells and taste like feet. His feet.

You turn away from Mista, looking over at Giorno as he mumbles stuff out while watching the harbor with his binoculars.

"Lucky we saved time on making it over here. I must thank you Y/n, if it wasn't for the small raft you made us it would've taken us double the time to get over here.... Now we only have 40 minutes before the meeting with our man of mystery, let's hurry. We need to finish the job quickly..."

You sigh, even though you guys have double the time Giorno still wants to move fast, your guessing that he just wants to get the job done quickly with time to spare.

"Well giorno, how's the situation at the harbor? Any luck finding our man?"

You question Giorno with a slight smile on your face, your hands fixing your [h/c] hair that got messed up by the wind on the way over. Giorno looks at you for a second, your [e/c] eyes meeting his green ones, his glaze only focused on you. You can't help but chuckle as his cheeks redden, he shakes his head and holds the binoculars back up to his eyes as he scans the harbor.

"No, no luck at all... Abbachio wasn't kidding, there are tourists everywhere. They all seem to be waiting for someone...of course most of them are waiting for arriving ships but still. Y/n, mista, we only have 40 minutes to weed this guy out, do you guys have a plan on how we're going to do that? Or should we improvise?"

Giorno pulls down his binoculars as he looks back at the two of you, it's funny to see his shocked face as he looks at the you two. You're watching Mista, as he uses the knife to start cutting the salami into strips.

Giorno walks over and stares down at the both of you, his face darken by the shadows from the sun. It makes you shiver as you look up at him, he actually looks a little scary. You can clearly tell he's irritated by what Mista's doing.

"What the hell are you doing mista?"

Giorno grumbles as Mista looks up at him, he doesn't even care to see Giorno so annoyed by what he's doing, Mista only looks down at his watch before looking back up at Giorno.