°Torture dance°-ˋˏ✄┈┈cola or sprite┈

https://youtu.be/AQx_KMoCgJU

Gasping you sit up, panting you immediately look down at your leg. Seeing the small gaping hole in your thigh makes you cringe, but you freeze up as you feel a hand grab hold of your head, their fingers digging into your [h/c] hair and squeezing tightly as they forcefully shake your head from side to side. 

"Puff, you were only on the team for less than a hour and you immediately went down. I knew we should've never let you on the team, you're weak, brat."

You hear the familiar deep voice hiss from behind you. Your eyelids twitch in annoyance as you slap Abbacchio hand away, his fingers letting go of your hair as you jump up onto your feet. Your legs wobbling a bit as your muscles flex, clearly having all the air removed from your body had an impact. You turn around and face Abbacchio, both of you wearing an annoyed look on your faces.

Before you get to comment back at him you feel someone pull at your sleeve, looking to the side you see Narancia with small tears in his eyes.

((Even though Narancia's hurt he looks so cute! I can't believe anyone could hurt him.))

You immediately pull him into your embrace, his hands tugging at your shirt as his head hangs down.

"How does it look back there? Give it to me straight y/n!"

You sigh as your hands gently part the back of his black hair, you let out a small gasp as you see the huge bump, much bigger than you expected.

((Damn this thing is huge! Even bigger than the one I have on my thigh from the spike.))

Fugo comes up besides you, looking down at the bump on Narancia head, he lets out a chuckle and pats Narancia's shoulder.

"To be blunt, he did a number on you. This is a real goose egg."

Fugo brings his hand up as he presses his fingers down on the bump, causing Narancia to hiss in pain.

"Ow! That hurts damn it! I just wanted to know how it looks! Not for you to make it more excruciating!"

He pulls away from both you and fugo as he kicks Zucchero's headless body.

"Maledetto bastardo![Damn bastard] You gave me this fat knob on my noggin! So it's only right that I make you suffer!!"

Narancia yells as he starts to continuously kick the limp body, as the head of Zucchero's watches from the side, screaming out but his zipped mouth keeps him quiet. You can't help but chuckle at the sight, holding her hand up to your mouth to keep quiet.

"Getting attacked doesn't feel so good does it?! Well too bad here's some more!"

You come up besides Narancia with Fugo and Abbacchio, ready to pitch in.

"Did you really think you were better than us?!"

Fugo yells as he kicks the body hard in the gut, while you only snicker and crack your knuckles.

"You're a fucking asshole! You're gonna regret stabbing me!"

You hiss as you bring your foot down on his ankle, making a loud crack as the bone breaks from the pressure. You only laugh, then joining Fugo and Narancia in the kicking.

"you grande cazzo!"[Big Dick!]

Abbacchio join in, kicking Zucchero body so hard that it flys up in the air, only to about knee height before falling back down, you and Narancia both laugh as you hear Zucchero sobs, all this is making you feel like a villain, who know kicking someone could be so entertaining. 

You scoff, moving to the side to not be in front of Zucchero view from his head that's laying to the side, wanting him to watch as you all continuously kick his defenseless body