°The well°-ˋˏ✄┈┈a forest?...┈┈

Your feet ached, your head spinning. You couldn't see straight, your vision blurring up every now and then. It was this forest... It was making you see things, you could've swore you saw something running by. It would dash out a bush and before your eyes could fully focus the figure would run behind a tree. 

You would run up to look behind the tree only to find nothing. Your mind was playing tricks on you, or it was this god damn forest making you go insane.

ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

By now you have been walking for a good hour, or at least it felt like that. You were sweating bullets, your shirt sticking to your back as you felt your muscles staining with every step. 

"W-what is happening?... Why did i feel so tried, so weak..."

 You mumble about loud to yourself. None of this was making sense to you. You looked ahead, there was no path, tall trees and bushes everywhere. You look up, only seeing small patches of moon light shining through the thick leaves of the trees. 

"I-is this it?... am I really going t-" 

You stopped, stopped talking and stopped moving... Just standing there, looking straight up. "No this isn't it! Come on y/n come on!" You yell at your self, slapping your face as you feel your vision come back, you turn to a tall tree next to you. "I'll be just like bilbo baggins in mirkwood! If he could climb a tree so can I!" (please get the reference (╥﹏╥) )

ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

Clearly bilbo must've been a real good climber cause here you were, half way and a quarter up a tree, hanging on a branch for dear life. 

"God Climbing a tree is so much more difficult than climbing a pole." 

You groan, feeling your vision start to fade again as your muscles weakened even more.

 "Come on y/n, just a bit more!" 

You slowly reach up, grabbing the last branch in sight as you pull yourself up with the last of your strength. 

"AGghHh!"

 You groan out in pain but you manage to pull yourself up. There you were, right below the top, you push the thick leaves out of the way as your head fully pokes up out of the top. Immediately the fresh air hits you as you stare up at the full moon, feeling the wind blow through your hair. Your vision comes back and so does your strength. You feel reborn. 

"Haha! It was the forest! Those goddamn trees were making me go insane" 

You laugh but immediately stop, as you see where you are. You only made it less then half way into the forest, looking forward you still see so much in front of you, but it's too late to go back.

ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

Somehow you made it down that tree, but you did fall. You fell on your side, twisting you're left ankle, which lead to you letting out the most painful scream you had ever experienced. But here you where, slowly limping forward, at least now you know the way your going. Then you saw it, the mysterious figure dash out in front of you and this time you ran for it, realizing it was the one probably causing you all those horrible feelings earlier. 

"Hey! Come back here you dick! I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" 

You limped ran after the figure, now that you had your eyesight back you could see it, well at least the back of it. At first you thought it was a human, but it's colors threw you off. It was glowing in the little moonlight that made its way through the trees leaves. It looked like a gem, a gradients of pink, red, yellow, green and a light blue. It looked beautiful, sparkling in the moonlight. Clearly this being wasn't human. You were trying to observe it more when it made a fast dash for the left, causing you to slip and lose your balance on the slippery grass below your feet. You toppled to the ground, letting out small whines of pain as you fell on your twisted ankle.