°bad luck°-ˋˏ✄┈┈grimace shake┈┈

"I hate this fucking job." 

You grumble out loud to yourself, as you finally finished cleaning up the purple patches of shake that where everywhere in the parking lot, the whole thing took about an hour to clean. Usually it wouldn't take that long but Tori only ended up helping mop for 5 minutes till she went back inside to serve customers. 

You sigh, your fingers trying to rub the tiredness from your eyes, as you move your hands to your bottom back, slowly leaning back and letting out a long sigh as your back crackles and pops.

 "ohhh~ why must I become an old lady so soon." 

You groan, straightening your posture as you let out a high pitched yawn, you bend down and pick up the mop you dropped on the floor as you look around the darkened parking lot. Looking up at the setting sun a smile fell upon your face, shifts almost over. you felt a sense of proudness and relief as you looked over the cleaned lot. 

"Finally! I'm done.." 

you take a small break just scrolling on your phone outside till the sun sets, looking up you watch the city lights turn on, brighting the area... ((Time to head back inside.)) you think to yourself as you frown, walking back inside the McDonald's with the mop in hand.

ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

"Hey hey heyyyy~ wow y/n! You actually cleaned the whole lot!"

Tori grins as she walks up to you, looking outside the tinted windows at the parking lot. she chuckles as she playfully wipes away fake tears.

"I'm so proud!"

She laughs and she hugs you tightly, making you drop the mop and groan out as you feel her tight squeeze, your back popping again.

"yeah yeah you can let go now, dont you have a job to do?"

You scoff, dusting your employee shirt off as she lets go.

"Nope! shifts over, the manger is letting us out early today! since we haven't had a costumer since 5, and its 6 right now! but that good cause now we can go to your place and finally finish watching jojo's!"

You listen to her as you bend down to pick the mop, setting it on the wall as you turn to her, a frown on your face.

"Sorry Tori, but I can't today, I'm babysitting my brothers dog while hes away and she bites."

You snicker at her, chomping your teeth at her as your hands make claws to imitate a dog. Tori bursts out laughing, playing punching your shoulder about to comment before she's interrupted by the community tv they left on, it sits on the side of the wall near the indoor tables as a news report starts to go off.

"Hello everyone we are reporting live from downtown, here we have the great new news of bel joe! One of the richest man in Germany who's saving this huge block of trees."

The cameras swags off the news reporter as it shows a huge block of trees, it looked like a whole forest just in the middle of the city surrounded by buildings.

"Whoa, tori you seeing this?"

You point at the tv. Your eyes completely focused on it.

"Have you ever seen these trees before in the city? I've never seen them before..."

You continue to stare at the tv, listening to the reporter talk before the tv suddenly shuts off. 

"Hey!" 

You turn to tori who holds the tv remote in her hand, with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Come on y/n no one's cares for that boring news nowadays." 

She sticks out her tongue at you, winking before setting down the remote as she starts to head to the back room, yelling out to you before she leaves

"just know I'm coming over to watch Jojo's tomorrow!"

She opens the door and heads inside, closing it with a slam behind her.... You just shake your head and roll your eyes as you head to the clock out machine, ready to head home.

ღೋ ⚝ ღೋ

  "What a day..." 

You sigh, speaking out loud to yourself as you rub your head, brushing you hair back as you feel a headache forming. Exiting though the front doors of the McDonald's you head to your car at the end of the parking lot. Technically you are 16 and thats makes it legal to ride without a guardian but you didn't give two fucks, and besides that you spent the time and money to get a driver license and the car, if the cops care they'll have to chase you down, but your not gonna let that happen.

As you approach your small red car, you take out your keys from your pants pocket, clicking the unlock button.

.

.

.

"What?!" 

You start to click the unlock button frantically, but it wasn't working. That car wasn't unlocking.

"NO Nooo fuckkkk! Oh my gosh don't tell me the key battery died!" 

You close your eyes in anger cursing as you kick the car door. Immediately regretting it as the pain shots through your foot. 

"fuck! God, I'm so stupid!" 

whining in pain as you look at the car door, bending down to see where you kicked it, luckily there was no dent in the car. ((calm down Y/n, you can still get into your car...))  sighing you back up a step, taking a look around the car until you spot the key hole at the side of the car door. carefully you slip your key in, turning it slowly...

SNAP

Your eyes widen in shock, mouth falling agape. You can't believe it, your key broke off in the keyhole. You step back as your eyebrows fairy in rage.

"WHAT is my fucking LUCK!!!" 

You groan, grabbing your hair and pulling on it, having a little 'rage fit' for a few minutes till you stop, sighing, finally accepting this. 

"It's ok... it's alright! I'll just walk home, no big deal."

Normally you would've called for help but your phone was dead. During your lunch break you where in the employee's restroom, on your phone reading fanfics. For a second you think about asking Tori to drive you home, but you blow it off, facing the fact that you probably need the walking exercise anyways.

 "I swear I have the worse luck in the whole world..." 

You sigh as you start head down the busy street.

You lived in a small city in Germany, full of many big yet small buildings all around. And you just happened to live right smack dab in the middle of the city, having been kicked out by your parents you had to move into an apartment and of course it was small as hell, it could barely fit you and you're 4 cats. 

"This is going to be one long walk."

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
2%