Page 7

Dear diary,

My goal is to live far away from all the people who put too much pressure on life.

Waking up in a morning breeze, the sun rises in the east, and birds sing a song of good morning greetings.

Isn't peaceful?

To see greens and mountain ranges. To pick flowers in the garden instead of buying them in a flower shop?

Happiness?

It was when I heard the raindrops pouring down the empty road, curtains dancing with the wind, thunder that played like drums in a band, coffee in my hands, looking at the tree branch, and listening to the song of nature. A life of my own without anyone expecting anything from me.

The goal is to live, and we have different lives we need to create, different paths we need to walk down, and different dreams to achieve.

Nobody said that an opulent life was not for everyone.

I always heard about riches and fame as the definition of success rather than life comfortability. Nobody told me the other side of it. The life I want for myself

Peaceful.
Happy.
Contented.

In the end, I just want peace.

I no longer appreciate the luxury of life. The noise of what they call success is sickening. The competition of wealth, reaching our highest dreams, status, and fame, all just makes me crave tranquility.

The serenity of life

Simplicity.
Independence.
Peace.

I just want to rest my aching heart, dry my tears, and heal my wounds. I want to create my own paradise. To hide from society's expectations. To be comfortable.

Then I will be happy and content.

It's tiring to please people out there.