Page 23

Dear Diary,

And if I can't handle living anymore, no one will know that I am dead. I will rot like a poisonous apple that fell from its tree.

Why?

My brother will only think that I was asleep.

My sister only calls me when she needs me.

My mother was working far. She didn't ask me if I was doing fine. She doesn't check on me that much. Maybe she thinks I am just doing fine, huh? I miss her, though. Does she miss me too?

My father? He's probably very disappointed with me up there. I was never the child he wanted anyway.

My friends? They are too busy with their lives to even think of me. I am so proud of them, though.

My lover? He will probably be the only person who will notice my absence, but I hope he will only think of me having the best time of my life.

Perhaps the moment I close my eyes forever will be my paradise. No more suffering, no more pain. I will no longer cut my flesh to feel anything. I don't need to cry myself to sleep anymore.

When I'm gone, I might hurt so many people that I love, but at least no one will expect anything from me anymore, and I can no longer make people disappointed in me.

Upon closing my eyes for the last time, I will smile, knowing that I will finally be at peace.