𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Yesterday was Netherlands Grand Prix. This wasn't my best race, but Charles did it so smooth and goes to podium with Alonso and Verstappen.

Today we're going to Italy. But before race weekend start we'll be in Milan for Chloé's 21 birthday. She grow up so fast.

Chloé didn't know that Charles is with me. He is her surprise. I'm joking. We have another surprise for her.

I've called her last night and tell her that I'll be in Milan today's night. We'll meet in one of the parks their.

Our flight is hour and half. We'll be in Italy 2 hours before Chloé's birthday. I purchase a cake from the best makers in Milan. Before they close we need to get a cake and go to the park.

————————————————————————

We are in the one of Milan's airport in the right time. Charles car was outside and we get in. I also go and get a cake for my little cousin. I forgot about candles but Charles was buy in Netherlands.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's midnight.
I see Chloé sit in one 24/7 hours café. When she sees me we had eye contact. I feel butterflies. This beautiful gorgeous blue eyes are starting at me. With Pierre goes to her.

While we are coming in the café, we also singing happy birthday to Chloé. She blows a candles and starting hugging us. First is Pierre. I can't wait to feel her closer to me with her hug. I remember that the hugs are her favourite thing.

In this moment a feel her hugs. No one can't hugs like her. Before I say anything i kiss her forehead.

"Happy birthday again, gorgeous" I say while I playing with her curly hair

"Thank you, handsome" she say and hugs me again

"Childhood lovebirds, let's go and sit" Pierre say angry at me

He is so jealous about that I love his cousin. He thinks that the only men in her life is he, her brothers and her dad.
No Pierre, I'm also a man in her life. Since we were kids.

I go to my car to put a cake there and go back to other. I see how Chloé is looking at me. Her eyes are shine. Her smile is on her face. I take a seat to her.

"This was such a good surprise, thank you so much, guys" she say while put her hand into mine. Butterflies. I love that girl.

"Anything for you mon ange" I reply and
start to looking around her neck.

When I search a necklace I see that she touches it when i call her mon ange.

After hour talking and a lot of laughs we get out of café.

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Charles Leclerc.
Most handsome man in the world.

After we get out of the café I want to go to club and have more fun. Charles is agreed with me, but Pierre no.

He takes care of me like he is my dad and get jealous of everything. He gets the most jealous from his best friend.

————————————————————————

We arrived in the club near to my house. With Charles goes to bar to get drinks while Pierre taking our table.

"Do you remember your 14th birthday" Charles ask me with funny voice

"Of course, my first kiss, mon amour" I
reply to him and feel his hand into mine

We take the drinks and go to Pierre. The club has a Spanish night with Latino music. My favourite.

When I stand up to go and dance, Charles take my hand. I think he wants to dance with me.

"You're not going to dance without me or Charles . There are so much boys who are looking in you" Pierre shout to my face and I sit down

After a few minutes Charles take my hand again and we go to dance. It was amazing. I don't know that he is good dancer.

Suddenly, dj plays a romantic bachata. I'm so proud that Charles know and bachata. This boy is amazing. When we start dance everyone's eyes are at us.
I see somebody who is take a photos of us.

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's already 4 am and Charles and Chloé are drunk. They don't want to get out of club but Chloé is ready to fall asleep.

I drive the Charles's car. His car is amazing. Lovebirds are sitting on the back seats. All the way to Chloé's home, I listen how they're cuddling and play with each others.

When we arrived to my cousins house. I look around me and see that they...

__________________________

—LONG ONE, TELL ME, WHAT CHLOÉ AND CHARLES DO
—THANK FOR READING🫶🏻