𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm in Brazil with Charles and others f1 drivers. I can't stop thinking about what Charlotte says to me. All my fashion show I was thinking about that and I'm happy for that I do it so well and smooth.

I have 2 hours to get ready for welcome party from f1 to Brazil. I'm Charles plus one. There will be paparazzi who is taking photos of us, but I don't care. I want to have fun and great time.

The dress I'll wear is short and pink. Bianca is also here. Pierre and her are officially couple and everyone know about them.

Our couple with Charles is officially since 1 month ago. Lando and Max are say to world on one of their interviews. I'm still mad at them.

Today me and Charles are making 3 months together. It's so good that you are girlfriend to your childhood crush and best friend.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Past week Chloé is so strange and stressed. She thinks about something and don't want to tell me what.

Pierre try to know but she don't say anything. She is cold with me. This week she is more powerful and she don't think that much.

Now it's Brazil Grand Prix and I want to get pole and here. After I'm with Chloé I have pole in every of my races. She is my love and lucky charm.

After 5 minutes we need to go to reception and go to the party before race weekend. The parties here is always so good and we have so much fun. I can't wait.

We arrive at the party, but first we need to have photos with all drivers. When with Chloé go to red carpet everyone take a photos of us. They are all over the social media.

I'm proud of Clo, because she don't have panic attacks when around her is having paparazzi.

We already have photos and we go to bar. It is fancy and luxury. I grab drinks for me and Clo, and we go to sit with Pierre and Bianca.

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

While we are talk for something, Lando come and grab my hand

"Where are we going?" I say and I want to go back to the others

"Comee, you need to see something."

We go to Max who is in the bar. He gives me one shot of vodka and I drink it. Then Lando give me cigarette and we go outside

"So, what's going on" I ask confused and start to smoke

"We want you to be with us. We are also your friends" Max say and start to laugh

"You are right. But why are you give me cigarette. I don't smoke."

"Just taste it. It's not big deal"

Suddenly while we talking, Lewis come to us.

"Hello" he hugs with the boy

"Leclerc girlfriend, what's up" he say and hugs me

"Oh shut up" i smoke again

"I come to tell you that your boyfriend is having fun with other girl."

"They are dancing and she want to kiss him"

"Go and see what's going on" he say and drink from his cocktail

"He don't do it. I don't believe you" i laugh

"Yes, we don't believe that. He don't want to hurt Chloé" Lando hugs me

"Or some girl sees when you grab Clo's hand. Charles get mad and the girl come and they go to dance and Charles do it from jealous" Max says

"You are right. But I don't think that he will kiss her. He is not that kind of boy" I get a little nervous

My phone start to get so many messages from Instagram. The people is tagging me so much. I take a look and see one story.

 I take a look and see one story

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I watch how Lando's hand is into Chloé's hand. She go to bar with Max and he gives her shot and cigarette.

Cigarette?

She don't smoke. They get out of the club. After that one girl come to me and give me cocktail. I drink a little. After that she come again and offer me to dance with her. I was so jealous and mad at Chloé and Lando and say yes.

We go and dance. Suddenly I feel lips smashed into mine. This is not Chloé's soft lips.

Oh, no. I messed up so much. I hope nobody sees this. While I turned around I see Lewis to get out of the bar.

I really messed up...

___________________________

—CHARLES IS REALLY MESSED UP, BUT CHLOÉ GOT TO HIS SIDE
—NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTERESTING✨
—THANKS FOR READING🤍