𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I have a hour to my first fashion show for Channel. I'm so nervous about that. The manager will introduce me to the crowd. I don't know how they will react.

My make up looks so freaking good. I really like it. The show start and end with me. I'm excited but nervous in the smae time. When I have phone call someone is getting into my personal room and knock.

"Come in" i shout and cancel the call

"Clo, this is for you" Derek come with his daughter

"Oh, this is so sweet" i say and his daughter give me the bouquet with flowers and she hugs

"We need to go to out seats, good luck and calm down. You look so nervous" he say and hugs me then leave the door and someone get in again

LANDO? What he is doing here?

"Bonjour miss." he smile at me

"What are you doing here?"

"I come to be with you. I can be here early but my flight was late, so"

"You silly" i hug him

"And this is some roses for you" he gives me a bouquet

"Thanks. Um Lando?"

"Yes?"

"Are you hear the news?"

"What news"

"Close the door. Charles is cheating on me. And I broke up with him on the phone" tear fell of my eye

"Clo, don't be sad right now. Your dream is come real now. "

"I know, but 1 time he isn't with me and he cheated"

"Chloé Mbappé, stop this right now and look at me. Go and make the best show you ever had. Now go and do it. Without cry. You have a lot of time for that"

I hug him and get out of the room. The show it's start. I can do it.

My manager introduced me. The crowd is so loud and shout my name. I'm so proud of me.

The show start. My first outfit is long skinny dress. My second outfit is their new old school dress like in their spring show in 93'.

I do it. I'm officially Channel model and I have my first show with them. After that I go to my room to change my outfit and want go to my apartment to cry.

When I go to my room Lando is there.

"Good job, mini" he hugs me

"I forgot about that you call me mini" I hug him back

"Where are we going now?" Lando say and grab my stuff

"I need to change my outfit and we are going to have late dinner and get ice cream, then I'm ready to cry" i laugh at him

"I'm waiting you in the car outside."

I get ready and we choose restaurant near to my apartment. The food was delicious. I don't care what I eat, because I go to gym every day and run. Derek tell me, where is the best gelato in Rome, so we go and get.

He was right. This is the best gelato I ever eat and I get some for the appartement. When I cry I need gelato. We are in the appartement. Lando is staying with me, because here is having 2 bedrooms and he gets the other.

When we talk on the balcony someone is calling me. Charles. I cancel the call and he start to text me. I don't block him, I just turn off my phone and continue to talk with Lando.

"So, he cheated to you. And you broke up with him on the phone. Right?"

"Yes. The kiss was only kiss. But this time he is had much fun with that girl. I feel alone. I know I'm not alone, but I feel like that. Without him I'm nothing. Pierre says to me that, Charles will hurts me, but I don't listen him. I'm so much in love with Charles. But after this I he do, I don't want to see him."

"I'm sure you two will be get back soon."

"No. I don't want to be in relationship with him anymore"

"Let's see. Um Chloé."

"Yes?"

"I want you to come to my race next week"

"If you want I'll come"

"Don't worry if you see Charles. You will be in McLaren garage if you want"

"Charles is not my problem. The paparazzi how will they react after that I go to McLaren garage not in Ferrari. Never mind. Everything will be great. I'm sure"

_________________________

—IS IT THE END OF THE COUPLE???
—THANKS FOR READING🩵