𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

post by 𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆.𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆 25/09/23

𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆 25/09/23

Liked by 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔_𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒄, 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒓_𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒄 and 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

👤 𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒂_𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒔
      𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐𝒕𝒍

𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆.𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆 One amazing wedding. Wish all the best for our new family. Be happy🤍💒

💬 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭𝑭

***

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

All the night I don't sleep. How this is happening to us. First the baby twin die. Second the incident with the baby. Incubator. Everything is getting perfect and the 2 day of the baby without incubator, it's getting kidnapped.

The life is so moody.

𝑌𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑃.

𝑇𝑂𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑆 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐸𝐶𝑇.

𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝑂𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐿𝐴𝑃𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁...

Life is f*cking sh*t.

I'm happy for that Chloé fall asleep. But when she wake up, she start to cry very hard. I know it's hard for us.

We make quick breakfast and then we go to police station.

"Mr. Officer, we are here for the kidnapped baby. Sophia Leclerc?"

"Oh, yes. So the plan is 3 of our policemen will be near to parking. You will put the bag with the money on the ground, but first you need to look around for some new information about the baby.Be here in police station 1 hour before all this happen."

After our conversation we go back home. Everyone is so nervous. And I'll cancel my next race for this week. I really don't feel okay to go and make race.

I'm happy for that paparazzi is don't know for that what's going on. Only our families know about that.

———————————————

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's 1:30 am. We get the money and we go to the place.

I start to look around and I see a letter. I go and open it.

𝑃𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐺 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷
𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁
𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑈𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑌.
𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑂𝐿𝐼𝐶𝐸
𝐹𝑂𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇'𝑆 𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺
𝑂𝑁.𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀
𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇, 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿
𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸.

I show the letter to Charles and look around us. I see one car near to us and in the car is having baby car seat. There is no one.

SOPHIA NEED TO BE THERE.

I start to make something with my hand and the one of policemen see it. He understand what I mean.

Charles go and put the bag in the ground where was the letter. After that it come one boy. All in black. He get it and check is the money are not fake.

"1 million. Perfect" the boy say, get the bag and give to me letter

𝐼𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑌 𝐴𝑅𝐸 1 𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑁𝑈𝑀𝐵𝐸𝑅,
********
𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸
𝐼𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌.𝑊𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐽𝑂𝐵.

Charles get his phone and first text the policeman, who is near to car to see if the baby is their. Then he call the number and the other policeman who is in the station start to listen the call and track location from the phone with who is talking.

📞********

-You make good job, Charles.
Tell to your girlfriend to
calm down. She don't look
good when she is nervous.

-Don't talk about her
like that. Where is the
baby?

-First, tell to your girlfriend
to see her dms in instagram.

*it's the photo of the baby*

-See. The baby is sleeping
and is alright. We don't
hurt it. So go to this
location and get your baby

***

We go to car and we call officer. He tell to us that in the car i having a doll. He track the location on the person with who we talk and the police car is will be there soon. So the other car will be in the place where will be our baby.

________________________

—I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR CHLOÉ AND CHARLES
—WHAT DO YOU THINK, ARE THEY CAN FIND THE BABY ALIVE?
—THANKS FOR READING🩷