𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Last week was my term for gender of the baby. Before 2 days we arrive in Hawaii with Pierre and Kika. Now Sophi is 6 month and she try to walk. When she try she is so cute and fun.

Today with Charles will have gender reveal for our new baby. But this time we want to do it only for us third. I purchase cake and inside will be with pink or blue. I'm really excited for this.

This time we two are in the same opinion about the baby gender. We really want boy. We have one girl, so we want one boy.

It's time. We go to one park and we just sit on the beach and we start to count.

''THREE...TWO...ONE'' we say and put the glasses in the cake

We remove the glasses.

''IT'S BOY. FINALLY'' I shout and start to jump

Charles get Sophi and we hug.

Sophia don't understand what's going on but she is so happy. Now we are going back to Pierre and Kika. When Pierre sees how happy I'm he start to joke with me

"Boy, huh" he come an hugs me

"Yesss" i hug him back

"Pierre knows you so good and your reaction is saying everything" Charles joke with me and hug Pierre

————————————————

𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑

Yesterday I have big arguments with Charles. We are so mad at each other so today I want to go to Leclerc's house and talk with Arthur. He really help me in this situations.

Sophia is also with me. After argument Charles grab his car keys and leave my apartment. When I wake up he isn't in apartment so I call Arthur and he tell me that Charles is not in the house. So I get ready and come here.

"Chloé what's going on tonight. Is everything okay?"

"I think no. With Charles have big argument and after that he get his car keys and leave apartment. I don't know where is he and I'm worried." I start to cry

"Don't worry I hope he is okay. We two share each others location. Let's see where is he." Arthur say and check

"Chloé, he is here. At home."

"WHAT? ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW"

I start to panic when I understand that Charles is here. He doesn't need to see me here, because he will leave the house.

While I talk with Arthur for happening yesterday I hear Charles talk something.

"Arthur, are you in your room?" Charles shout from his room

"Yes, but Monica is here" Arthur lie for that his girlfriend is here

"Can I come in?" Charles ask knocking on the door

In this moment Arthur grab my hand and I go to bathroom alone. Sophia is with Arthur and I start to listen their conversation.

"What Sophia doing here and where is Monica?"

"Monica is in the bathroom and early she go and get Sophia from Chloé. I really miss her and Chloé allow to her to be here now."

"Oh thanks."

"But what happened last night. Why are you come here?"

"We have big argument with Chloé and I don't feel good to be in her apartment and I come here."

"For what you two have argument?"

Arthur, please stop to ask him questions and say to him to get out of your room.

"I really don't want to talk about that"

When Charles say that I feel strange feeling. My water is drop. This is my end. In the floor is having so much water.

I turn the shower and I hope Arthur know what I mean with this.

"Charles I need to go and have shower with Monica. She wait me. We will talk about this later, okay?"

"Okay, have fun"

I hear the bathroom door to open. It's Arthur finally.

"Clo, are you okay?"

"My water..."

"Okay come with me"

Arthur text his mother to get Charles's attention when we leave the house.

___________________

—WHAT DO YOU THINO IS CHLOÉ WILL GO AND GIVE BIRTH AND CHARLES WILL NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS
—THANKS FOR READING🤍