𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́

My family often go to Monaco to visit their old friends- Pascale, Hervé and their children- Lorenzo, Charles and Arthur. Once or twice a month families are going on dinner or something else and having fun.

Sometimes children have a sleepover party.All the time I always was with Charles. Anywhere. But this last since we move out from France and go to Italy.

The last time families sees each other was the day before departure. We went to Monaco together. The children doesn't want to move to Italy, because their friends are in France and their best friends in Monaco.

Before departure Charles gives Chloé a present and says to open when she is in Italy and read the letters when she miss him.

The present from Charles was small Ferrari car with helmet , Chloé and Charles favourite chocolate, book of their memories, his favourite parfum and a lot of letters.

When Chloé was in the car, ready to go to airport, Charles promise her that for every of her birthdays she'll have present and letter from Charles and she promise this to him.

Lorenzo and her biggest brother was also best friends like Ethan and Arthur. They also will miss each others but not like Charles and Chloé. They are made for each other.

When Chloé arrives in her new home in Italy she open the present from Charles. She puts a Ferrari car in her desk and write a note in front of car. THE NOTE "forever and ever I love you Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc".

————————————————————

—SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THE FIRST ONES WILL BE SHORT, BECAUSE IT'S FROM PAST
—THANKS FOR READING🫶🏻