𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑
/continue/

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After I been with Arthur I go to my room with Sophie. Suddenly while I play with her I hear some noise. Like someone is fall on the floor. I get out of my room and go downstair. The house door is closing. I think I see Chloé.

When I think I see Sophie leave my room.She walk for the first time without help from someone. I get my phone and start to record her. I go and get her before she fell. My mom come in my room.

"Charles, are you feel good?" she ask and hug me

"Yes, why not?"

"Chloé tell me that you two have arguments last night. Is everything okay?"

"I really don't want to talk about that. Where is Arthur and Monica. I don't think they are in his room"

"They go to the doctor. Monica is not feel good."

"Oh, I hope she will be alright soon"

When I say this I see that someone is text my mom.

*We are here. Don't worry everything is going to be alright. Just get...*

"Charles, baby this is important message. I need to answer" she say and get out of my room

What's going on here. First arguments with Chloé. Second Arthur is acting strange. My mom get strange message. I really need to know what's going on.

While I think about that my mom come with smile on her face. But when she sit next to me in my bed she try to hide her smile.

"Maman, why are you so happy?"

"Oh, nothing. Just one of my friends come to Monaco and we'll meet."

"Perfect."

"I need to go to work if you want I'll get Sophie with me and you'll be alone and get some rest?"

"Thank you. If you need something, call me"

My mom leave the house with Sophia and I'm alone. Everything is so hard to do it. I want to know what's going on. No one tell me. I feel bad and alone without Chloé...

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We get in my car and Arthur drive to hospital. While he is driving I call my doctor what's happen and he is waiting me to come and give birth. Happily this time with Charles have name for this baby.

I go to hospital and go to give birth. I feel so so nervous. Charles isn't with me and I'll die.

After a few hours I wake up. Baby is next to me and the doctor is here too.

"How are you feel? Are you okay? But first congratulations"

"Thank you. I feel good. Little but sleepy but I can't stand. The first time when I give birth was the same."

"You'll be okay. Are you alone here or you are with someone?"

"I come with my boyfriend's brother- Arthur"

"Oh yes. I forgot. If he is here I'll call him to come and see you"

The doctor leave the room but come alone.

"Arthur leave the hospital hours ago"

"Perfect."

"Why is perfect?"

"I'll surprise the hole family"

After my conversation with the doctor I get the baby. When I see him, I feel I hold his sister. They look like the same, but he is without this big lips like his sister. When I get him I take a photo and I send it to Lando.