𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We go to location. It's abandoned house with car. The same boy, with who we were in the parking is there. I see where is the policemen and I feel more safe.

"So, where is the baby?"

"In the car. Go and get it."

We go to get a baby, but the boy go to out car and want to get in.

"Sophie baby, we are here." Chloé say and grab her

Then the policemen go and catch the boy, who try to stole my car.

———————————

Finally. Everything is okay. We go to Chloé's apartment, because is late and we don't want to wake up no one.

When we arrive, Chloé bathed the baby and change her clothes. She put Sophia to sleep and now is our time.

"We do it. Sophia is here. Money is in police station, tomorrow we need to go and get it."

"This is perfect. So our time?"

"Our time."

Chloé make something to eat and we go to have shower. When we get out of the bathroom , we see the baby smiling. She is so cute.

After that we watch movie and in the middle of the movie I see that Chloé is fall asleep. She always do that when we watch something.I take a photo of her and posted on story.

When I post the story I see that Arthur is text me before 10 minutes

💬𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐂

-Is everything okay?
You don't go home?

-Yes. We are in Chloé's
apartment. We don't want
to wake everyone up.

-Perfect. Did you going to
your race weekend or not?

-Yea, I need to go. I need to go
after 1 hour. So can Chloé
be at home for not being
alone in her apartment
with the baby?

-Sure. Go sleep. We will
talk tomorrow for that
happening tonight.

***

I wake up at 6 am and get ready to go to my race weekend. I fly with Pierre like always. All the time we talk about what happen with the baby.

When we arrive, we have typical Thursday. Fans, interview, fun. After that we miss the welcome party with Lando, Pierre and Max and we call Chloé at FaceTime.

📞𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄❤️

-You look sleepy.
Am I wake you up
[CL]

-Maybe. It's not big deal.

-See with who I'm [CL]

*I show her the boys*

-ALONE MOMMIES GANG

-Only Arthur is missing
[P]

-He is here. Wait

-Okay, I'm ready to leave
you all and you can talk
about the babies [CL]

-MY GANG [A]

-Tonight will be
interesting [M]

-You are right. I go
to feed the baby .
I'll be get back soon [C]

-We all know that Charles
want to be like a Sophie [L]

-YES. He is other
Chloé's baby [A]

-Arthur, we all know that.
He is the biggest baby after
Lando! [P]

-Agree [M , A]

————

We talk for hours with them and we have so much fun. Carlos also come and the gang was full. With Chloé talk about that with baby. It was interesting for others.

Today was my race day. I get pole and Pierre p2. After the race we get flight to Paris and go to see Chloé and the baby.

When we go to the car, who is in the airport to get us, Kylian send to me photo of Chloé, how she is at stadium to watch his match.

I drive to stadium and when we get there are having fans and we get photos with them. While that I see Chloé to go to restroom with the baby.

"Wait me. I come with you" I say and hug them

"I'm going to change her diaper. Wanna do it?"

"No. This is your job"

We change Sophie's diaper and we go to our seats with Pierre. The match start and before first half time ending Kylian score.

The end of the match, while he is giving interview we go down and he challenge me to score a goal, while he is giving interview. I go and try to score a goal and I do it.

After that we go back to Chloé's house and get some rest.

___________________

—BABY IS OKAY AND CHARLES DOESN'T LOSE MONEY
—ALSO HE GET ANOTHER POLE AND MAYBE HE CAN BE WORLD CHAMPION
—THANKS FOR READING🩵