𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today is ending my last race week for this year. After Sunday I'll be world champion. I'm so happy for that I do it. I hope my dad will be proud of me and celebrate it with his grandchild.

I'll go there with Chloé and Sophia. I want they to be with me when my biggest dream is happening. But this days Chloé is acting strange. She woke up early, she has morning sickness. This for morning sickness is from 3 week and I'm worried.

--------------------

We get ready and we go to paddock. Happily when the people sees us with Chloé with the baby, they don't want  so much photos and autopragth like before. In Ferrari garage is waiting us and Chloé go to my driver room and put baby carriage here and she come back with the baby in her hands. I talk about the stragety for this race and now I'm ready for my last race for this year.

While I go to my car and try to sit I hear something.

''Tata'' Sophi says

''Charles, did you hear that''

''Yes'' I get out of car and go to kiss Chloé and Sophi's forhead. I go back to my car and the race start

One more lap. Pierre is behind me and behind him is Carlos. The gang will end the season 23.

I DO IT. I'm getting pole in every race this year. I'm new world champion and Ferrari the best consturtors for this year. How I can be more happy. When I stop my car and get out I see Chloé to have something in her hand. I go to her and see pregnancy test.

''I'm pregnant.'' she say and start to smile and cry at the same time

I don't say anything and go to hug her. I kiss her and whisper something in her ear.

''I think this day can't be happier but you make it one of the best days in my life. My dreams are coming true today. Thank you for everything, Chloé Leclerc.''

I kiss her again and get the baby. We have some photos and then I go to give interview.

After awkards and everything we go to our hotel room of getting ready. We are going to celebrate my win. Happiely my mum is with us and she will babysit Sophia, so with Chloé can celebrate my win.

The party is perfect like always. Every part from one team is here. We all celebrate. Before the party end we see how is results for watching formula one this year. The percents are more than last year with 29%.

We have good time and we go to our hotel room.

''Why you don't tell me you are pregnant earlier''

''Because I want to be present for your day when you get champion''

''This is sweet. But in what month you are right now?''

''Near to 2''

''You get pregnant on my birthday?''

''Yes''

We continue to talk with Chloé and suddenly I hear someone is outside our room door. Chloé is scared and I go to see who is outside.

It is Arthur.

''What are you doing here?'' I ask confused

''I have argument with Monica. Can I sleep here?''

''Yes, sure. Come.'' Chloe say from the bed

''Chloé, congratiolation for the baby. We can't see each other after the race.''

''Thank you. But can i ask you something?''

''Yes.''

''Why you have argument with your girlfriend. Are you do something?'' Chloé ask

''No. She just get mad for something.''

''Clo, see. He don't want to talk about this right now''

After Arthur come we talk about this year. What is happening. If we can't make something but we'll try next year. We overthink together.

Before we go to sleep I see Chloé go to balcony without tell something. She is there for 10 minutes and I'm worrie. I go and see how is she. When she turn around to see who is behind her, I see her eyes. Full of tears.

''Mon ange, don't be sad. Don't cry.''

''I want. I really fell bad for the other baby'' she say and put her hans on her stomach

''Are you okay?''

''Yes, just I'm sad.'' I grab her hand and we go inside

_____________________

—MR. MIDDLE LECLERC IS WORLD CHAMPION
—WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT THAT THE SECOND BABY
—THANKS FOR READING🤍