𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

This Sunday race is cancel so with Chloé get decision to have our baby gender reveal today. Carla is do everything for us and the big reveal will be in my garden in my house.

Arthur doesn't know the gender for Carla, because he want this to be surprise for him. All our close friends come to Monaco for this. Like Lando, Danny, Max and some others who are multiple friends.

All the day I'm with Chloé in her apartment. She is so excited but she look like a little bit sad. It has something that she doesn't want to tell me.

She is with long blue dress, because she thing the baby is boy, but I think It's girl. We are ready and we go to my family house. Everything is fantastic. Carla is made it so good.

The guests start to come and Chloé start to ask everyone what they think is the baby. The first is Carla. She thing the baby is boy. After her is Arthur. He want his nephew to be a girl. Next is the grandparents. They all want a girl and they have so much boys in family and want little baby girl.

Lando, Max, Lorenzo, Kylian and Ethan wants a boy, but Pierre and Bianca think the baby is girl. For last other guests think the baby is girl, also and Chloe's and my nephews.

It's time.

''Go and cut the cake'' Carla say and start to record

We go to cake and we are so excited. She start to shake her hands.

''THREE...TWO...ONE'' Arthur count

''Why the cake is white inside and have little blue in the middle?'' Chloe ask confused when we cut the cake is white

''Cut down floor'' Carla laugh

We cut another piece and it's white again with little pink in the middle. Carla have eye contact with Clo. It look like they talk only with eyes. But suddenly I see a tear fell of from Chloe's eye. I think they two know something what I don't know.

''Get this box behind you and open it'' Carla say

I get the box and put it in front of us.

''THREE...TWO...ONE'' Pierre count this time

We open the box, there are having ballons with baby's photos on it. Also and Chloe's first pregnancy test and others memories things.

Then Pierre and Bianca come and grab our hands and we go to my pool there is also with decoration. Outside the pool is have big letters ''Girl/Boy''. In front them is have big button.

We go there and in the same time we push the button.

IT'S GIRL. I KNOW ITT.

When Clo sees it she hugs me very tight. We are having a little princess. But when the powder finish is having blue confetti in the ground. What is this? Chloé sees it and go to Carla in the same moment to ask her about the blue confet.

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The cake was with pink and blue. In the powder have a little bit blue. My baby was boy. I feel so bad and I go to talk with Carla.

''Lala,can we talk?'' I go to her and grab her hand

''Yes''

''So my die baby was boy?''

''Right. I feel so bad for you. You really need to tell this about the first baby with Charles''

''I need to do it. But I think now is not the right time''

I go back to Charles. We have fun with our guests and for the night we will have family dinner with my and his family, like old times. But without Hervé. I thing he is glad to be grandparent of our baby girl and he is with our son now.

I'm so mad at Max and Lando, because they post on story for that they are in our baby gender reveal. So with Charles need to tell that we are having a baby.

For the family dinner I make Italian food. My favouite. I cook two types pasta. Everything is perfect. We have so good conversation, but for the most of the dinner everyone talks about us with Charles and Carla looks like a little angry and jealous about that.

_______________________

—WE HAVE PRINCESS LECLERC
—WHAT DO YOU THING IS CARLA BE JEALOUS ABOUT THAT ALL ATTENTION GO TO CHARLES AND CHLOÉ
—THANKS FOR READING🤍