𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tomorrow is Enzo's wedding and today I'm going to get our baby from the hospital with Arthur. Charles don't know for that, so this will be suprise for him.

When we go to hospital we see the doctor, holding my baby- Sophia. I'm so happy to see her. Officially today is her first day, like today I give her birth, because she is like newborn baby. In the documents, today is her birthday.

Arthur put her in the baby car seat and we go back home. When I go to Leclerc's house I see all the living room to be decorate. Your closest frineds are there. The baby and I are having "Welcome home party''. Only Charles are missing. But he will be at home every moment.

Everyone are so happy to see us and when Pascale come and get the baby from the baby car seat, I hear someone to coming. I prefer this to be Charles. And happily is he.

He open the door and see the baby car seat in his mother's arm. When he realises what's going on he come and hugs me.

"Congratulations, mon ange. We do it." he kiss me and carry me

He looks so happy and go to get the baby from the baby car seat. When he sees her, his eyes start to shine.

Our baby is with blue eyes and dark blond hair like him. With small nose, big soft lips and curly hair like me. This baby is the prettiest girl in the world.

After everyone cuddle her and after this I get the baby and put her to sleep in her baby crib.

————————————————

Today is Enzo's wedding. I wake up early and go to Isabella's house. I'm her bridesmaids with Arthur's new girlfriend, and others girls who I know. The bridesmaids will be with nude dresses and I get one mini size for Sophia.

The boys are in Leclerc's house, so I need to get out of there with the baby soon as possible. I get Arthur's new girlfriend- Monica and we go to Isabella's house.

When we get ready the baby is sleeping and not crying. After we are ready I call Charles in FaceTime.

📞𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑❤️

-Mon ange, you look
so beautiful

-Thank you, you
are handsome

-So are you ready, because
we are and we think to
go to church for ceremony

-Yes, I call you for that,
to ask you

-Good and where
is the baby?

-Wait. She is having
the dress like mine

-This is so cute

***

We go to cars and go to ceremony. Everything in the church is amazing. All the time in the ceremony I see how Charles look at me and the baby.

Before the ceremony start I talk with Monica. This girl is so good company. She is really kind with everyone.

The ceremony end. Now we go to restaurant to celebrate the wedding. But before that we go to have some photos. Happily Pascale come with us and she is with the baby.

We arrive at the restaurant and I make post in Instagram about the wedding and I start to reply to email from the companies who want to work with me. I'm so happy for that we are outside and the weather is good.

After the restaurant Pascale go home with Sophia and we go to have some fun in the club.I go back home early, because I have very bad feeling.

When I go to Leclerc's house, I see the door to be open. This is not tipical for Pascale. She always close the door. I go inside and hear someone shout for help.

IT'S PASCALE.

I find her and she is with dick tape in her mount. I remove it and see it she is okay. Then I realised that the baby is alone in our room with Charles. I start to run upstairs and see the baby crib is blank.

We are been converted...

When I see that we are converted, I call Charles

📞𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑❤️

-Charles, we are converted

-Wait, what? How? Is
everything okay?

-NO. SOPHIA IS
BEEN KIDNAPPED

-EXCUSE ME, WHAT?

-YES

-I'M IN MY WAY TO
COME HOME WITH
ARTHUR AND MONICA

***

I start to panic. Charles come really fast and we start to look around. There is no traces. I go to our room and see if is having something on the baby crib and I see a note.

𝑇𝑂𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊 (26/09/23)2 𝐴𝑀
𝐴𝑇 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂
𝐺𝑅𝐴𝐶𝐸'𝑆 𝐶𝐴𝐹𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑂
𝑇𝑈𝑅𝑁 9 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐶𝐾.
𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 1 𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑂𝑁
𝐸𝑈𝑅𝑂𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌 𝐴𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸.

I give the note to Charles and I start to cry.

"Chloé, calm down. We will give the money and get the baby back" Monica wants to calm me down

"I can't. You don't know what is the feeling to lost one of your children, before you give birth, because of alcohol. 2 months before you give birth to your other baby, Arthur's ex girlfriend pull me in downstairs. My baby was in incubator 2 months. Finally your baby is good and you get her at home. And 1 day for the baby in home, she is been kidnapped..." i cry hard

"You are right. I don't know the feeling. I don't want to know what is the feeling. But I'm here to be next to you when you have problems" she hug me

"Mon ange, calm down. Everything is going to be alright." Charles come and get me from the floor

"Clo, please. Go to sleep and get some rest. Tomorrow we will give the money. Charles go to talk with policemen. They will be there to help us." Arthur hugs me

_________________________

—NO ONE DESERVE THIS TO HAPPEN IN HIS LIFE, NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF THE PERSON IS
—THIS BABY IS HERO IF IT ALIVE
—THANKS FOR READING🩷