𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐋𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The race weekend end. I go with Lando, how I promise to him. He gets podium and Charles pole. Good start for both of them. But before race end I go and return the ring to Charles.

I go to his personal driver room and put the box with the ring there. I also put the letter with apologies for everything and this to be couple wasn't the fault just this is the life.

After that I get out of the Ferrari garage with tears. Charles sees me and try to go after me, but the crowd are stoping him for autographs.

Huh. This was close.

I watch the award. He try again to go after me and this time he do it. Charles really want to talk with me but I don't listen him, because I feel sick. Like I'll throw right now.

I call my driver before award and he is waiting me. I type Pierre I'm going back to Paris because I don't feel good. The flight isn't that long so I get fast home.

When I go home there was no one. Everyone are on the boys match. And this is perfect. I'm alone and I take a good rest.

This morning I wake up in the sofa. I see Pierre in the kitchen talking with someone on the phone. When i stand up I go to toilet. I have morning sickness. This is strange. I never have this before.

When I wash my hands and face Pierre come.

"Baby, are you okay. I hear that you throw. You look swollen. Are you pregnant and I don't know?"

"No, I'm not pregnant. My period is late with a few weeks."

"Clo, are you pregnant? Tell me. "

"No, I'm not pregnant."

"I'm going to get you a pregnancy test"

"Don't do it. I have one."

"Interesting. Come to have breakfast. And your mom and dad aren't here. They go to vacation. So you'll with me"

"Okayy."

I have breakfast and do the test. I wait 15 minutes and I take a look.

Sh*t. It's positive. I take a photo and send to Lando. I don't know what to do. I do one more test. It's positive again. Pierre will kill me.

"Gasly. Come here" i shout from bathroom

"Is everything okay?"

"No. You gonna be uncle..." i say and start to cry

"YESS. I'LL HAVE THE NEPHEW. CONGRATULATIONS. I NEED TO TELL THIS TO CHARLES. HE WILL BE A FATHER"

"NO. Charles no need know about our baby."

"He need to know. But now he is living his live with Charlotte."

"Charlotte? They are back together?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, Clo"

"It's okay. Please promise to me that you won't tell him the news"

"Promise"

"I'll go to hospital for checkup is I'm pregnant"

"We'll go now"

I get ready and we go. I'm nervous.

It's true. I'm pregnant. I'm having a baby with my childhood crush, who is with his ex before me. Perfect!

When I go home I unpack my baggage from my last travel and go to search flight to Monaco. After 1 mount I'll go to Monaco, because one of my closest friend is having birthday and we'll be in there.

My clothes is in laundry and I check my phone. Lando is text me.

💬𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙🥲🤍

-You are joking right now, aren't you?

now, aren't you?

-No, I'm not joking.
I'm pregnant from
Charles. I go to hospital.
It's true.

-This is the most
perfect new, Clo.
You need to be
happy.

-I'm happy. But Charles
is with Charlotte again.

-This doesn't matter.
You have your own child.
Congratulations.

-You mean babies.

-Wait. They are more
than one?

-Yes. Twins.

-Gosh. It will be
interesting🤣

-No, it's not.
Btw. Next month I'm
going  to Monaco and I'll
tell Arthur. So he is gonna
be uncle for the first time.

-What are you doing
in Monaco?

-Oh, for birthday
party.

-Have funn

***

💬𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑❤️‍🩹

- thuthur

-yes

-Sorry for texting you,
but are you gonna be
in Monaco next month.
I need to talk with you.
It's very important.

-Yes. Is everything okay?

-Oui. But promise you don't
tell to Charles for that you are
going to meet with me and don't
tell him what you gonna know.
Promise?

-Of course. And
unfortunately
be sure he is not
with Charlotte.
He want to get
you jealous.

-Funny. Thanks for
telling me, thuthur.

________________________

—WE HAVE BABIES LECLERC, I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT
—WHAT GENDER DO YOU THINK ARE GONNA BE THE BABIES
—THANKS FOR READING🤍