𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I open the door. Charles...

"Chloé, please. Listen to me. I want to tell you something"

"I'm listening"

"Chloé, I'm so sorry for everything. I know you don't want to give me another chance but please. Forgive me. I really want to be with you. Please"

"Come in. It's late and it's raining."

We go inside. Sophie is sleeping in the couch with her brother. When Charles sees them, he go next to them and start to smile. They are so cute.

"Charles, come to kitchen. I don't want to wake up them" I say and grab his hand

"So. I'm listening you" I sit on the kitchen bar chair

"Chloé, I'm really really sorry for this. I know it isn't right to do this to you in my birthday. I was really really drunk. I know where is my fault. Just forgive me. And for this in Miami. If I know that I'm going to be dad, I'll never do this. Please Chloé forgive me."

When Charles apologies I hear that Gabriel is crying. I go and get him in my arms and go back to Charles.

"Here. Hold him. He is our child." I give him the baby

"Love, I'll forgive you, but I need time. I'm not enough good after labor. Stay here this night before your race. You will go with Pierre" I say and kiss him forehead

—————————————

Today I'm to Barcelona with Lando. I'll be with him only for 3 days, because I want kids to be with me and for now my parents will babysit them.
After Barcelona he'll be in Paris with me.

We arrive and I really want to go to the best club in Barcelona and I make reservations before 2 week so we are having good seats. We are in vacation with our gang without Arthur and Charles. They are going to be somewhere in Monaco.

I'm in one room with Lando. We start to get ready for dinner and after this we go to this club. This is my dream. When was Spain Grand Prix I can't go because I was pregnant and I can't drink alcohol, but this time I'm perfect and I can drink.

After dinner we go to my place- Downtown. I really want to go here for so long. When we go I see Lewis and his girlfriend to be here too and they come to us.

Since I go to dance one boy come and grab my hands. We start to dance. His touches, his breathing, his parfum. So familiar. I'm so much drunk and I can't remember who is he.

"You really miss me. With this pregnancy you don't forgot how to dance." he say and start to play with my hair

"You are good at dancing. But I can't remember who are you" I continue dance

"Come with me."

He grab my hand and we go to restroom. Now I can see him better. It's Charles.

"Now remember me?"

"YES." I kiss him

"You forgive me?"

"I think so."

"Come with me. We are going to hotel and get some rest. You are so drunk"

"First I want one more dance"

We go back to the others and dance. Before we leave I tell Lando that I'm going to Charles's room. I go to my car and Charles drive it.

"Why are you tell me that you are in Monaco?"

"I want to surprise you when we sees each other in the club"

__________________

—SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER
—WHAT DO YOY THINK CHARLES AND CHLOÉ WILL DO
—THANK YOY FOR READING🩵