𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today is first day of our summer break in f1. Chloé cancel her fashion show because of her pregnancy and we planing to go somewhere and get some rest together from everything. Arthur and Carla also will be with us.

I'm happy for that this will be our last vacation before Chloé give birth. After the baby gender reveal, she is acting so strange. She has something to tell me, but she don't do it.

Now we are in Monaco. I get out with her for dinner. But first we have walk around like always.

"Charles, I really need to tell you something" she say while I drive to restaurant

"You can tell me everything" i grab her hand

She start to search something in her bag. She hold one ultra sound photo. I get it and see there is 2 babies.

"My love, I'm really sorry, but we lost one of the baby. This blue in gender reveal was for our other baby. I'm really sorry for not telling you what's going on" she start to cry

"Wait, when you lose one the babies...? They was two?"

"Yes and I lost it in Miami. When I see you with Charlotte I drink so much vodka and this happened. I'm really sorry..."

"Chloé you go home. I cancel the dinner. I have something to do"

"Please Charles, don't do stupid things"

"I'm not"

After that I drive her home. I drive to mountains. I really calm down and overthink when I'm here.But first I go and get something to drink.

When I arrive I sit down and start to think. Chloé deserve someone better. I really hurts her because of my messed ups.

First the kiss. The cheating. My try to get her jealous.

And at the end of this she lost our baby.

This is happened only because of me. Arthur was right. I'm dumb.

So many boys want Chloé, but she chose me.

So many boys can be with her. She chose me.

So many boys can have kids with her. She chose me again.

She will be with every boy in the world. But she choose me.

I'm the most freaking idiot. I hurt her so many times but she is with me.

I think is the perfect time to end my life.

But if I end my life, our baby will be without dad...

When I think about that what I need to do, I hear car to come.

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞́'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Charles take me home. I have bad feeling about everything. I hope he is not going to do something bad.

One hour left. Charles is not home. I try to call him, but his phone is turn off. I ask Arthur to track his location and the last he was in the mountains near the beach.

I eat something very fast and I get to my car. It's hard for me to drive but I do it. I arrive near to mountains.

I park my car next to his and I start to find him. I can't find him. But finally I see one similar man in the the edge of the cliff. Ready to fall of.

THIS IS CHARLES.

"CHARLES MARC HERVÉ PERCEVAL LECLERC, STOP EVERYTHING WHAT ARE YOY DOING" I shout and start to run

While I run I was really close to fell of on the ground. I stand up and grab his hand.

"Charles I'm really sorry for everything. Don't do it please" i hug him

"Chloé are you okay?"he say and look at my hand

I have hand wound. I try to cover it but he sees it.

"I'm okay. Are you okay? Why are you want to do that?"

"Because fault of everything is mine. I hurt you so bad. And you are with me after all. You can have every man on the world but you are with idiot like me"

"My love, this is in the past. Yes, it's hurt, but now everything is okay. If you see only the past, you can't go to future. Think about the future. Not for the past"

_______________________

—WHAT DO YOU THING IS CHARLES WILL END HIS LIFE OR WILL BE WITH CHLOÉ AND THE BABY?
—THANKS FOR READING🩷