Reasons why to never fall in love too fast

Jeres POV

What on each just happened?

Jere was sitting in a taxi, heartbroken. His heart, melting out and crashing down. He wasn't expecting this? What else die Bojan want from him? He tried to be the best boyfriend he could, but he failed. Even if it wasn't his fault Bojan cheated, he still felt guilty. Why though? He did everything for him and the only thing that was stopping them from seeing each other was the distance.

If you told Jere this morning that he would we sitting in a taxi all alone and sobbing because of Bojan, he'd laugh in your face.

He just wanted to get back to Finland and see his brother. Maybe he was right about Bojan. Maybe Bojan wasn't the one meant for him.

Why did he let himself fall so deep for Bojan, just for him to hurt him.

How could Bojan be so calm? Did he not see that this could be the end for both of them?

Maybe breaking up with Bojan is the best idea. But he still loves him.

Its hopeless. When Bojan and Jere are doing long distance, they stop talking, when they meet up,  something always goes wrong, when they're on call, it only lasts a max of 10 minutes before the other gets tired.

Maybe Bojan isn't his soulmate after all.

Maybe this is their fate, to never speak again and for them to end thing.

But Jere doesn't want it to end! He's madly in love with him. But he can see that Bojan isn't as in love with him.

You could clearly see in Bojans eyes he lost interest. He didn't want Jere. And if he did, why would he cheat? Maybe all he was to Bojan was a little experiment to see if he way gay it straight.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

If Bojan just wasn't happy, he could of just told him and not keep hurting him.

Before he left, he left Bojans present on the couch, which was a bouquet of flowers, his favorite chocolates and a necklace. A beautiful silver necklace which was two sided. On one side, saying 'bojan',and on the other, ' ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ~ JERE .'

Oh, how much those words meant to him, but it'll probably mean nothing to Bojan.

They're just words for him.

He picked you his phone and looked at his lock screen. Him and Bojan kissing. They were happy. But not anymore.

He straight away changed it and it felt... Right. In some ways, it felt like him and Bojan just weren't meant to be. Just two guys that couldn't find anyone else so decided to go with their best friend.

He still loved Bojan though. But maybe not in that way. He could obviously see that Bojan didn't want to have a future with him, so why should he try.

The first thing he saw when he unlocked him phone was a message from Bojan.

___

My Bojan❤️

I'm sorry, please please can you call when you can."

___

First thing he needed to do though, was change his name. He wasn't 'his Bojan anymore.'

___

Bojan

Jere: I think we should take a break from each other.

___

Wow. Words be never thought he would type out.

But it felt right.

Their relationship couldn't be saved, it was too hard. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't. They'd find someone better and forget about each other. He should just let go now before he gets too attached.

Mikke was right.

Bojan hurt him, and he was too blinded to think he would.

The rain poured.