Dont worry, im coming

Jeres POV

A sudden alarm suddenly filled the Finns room.

4:02am.

Today, was the day.

Jere woke up on the 4th of January, his heart racing with excitement. Today was the day he had been looking forward to for weeks - his flight to Slovenia. The thought of surprising his boyfriend, Bojan, for his upcoming birthday on the 6th of January brought a wide smile to Jere's face. He couldn't contain his happiness at the prospect of seeing Bojan again after months of being apart.

As Jere lay in bed, he couldn't help but reminisce about the countless memories he had shared with Bojan. The late-night conversations, the laughter-filled adventures, and the warmth of their love flooded his mind. The anticipation of being reunited with his beloved filled him with a sense of joy that was hard to put into words.

With each passing minute, Jere's excitement grew stronger. He imagined the surprise on Bojan's face when he would show up unannounced, ready to celebrate Bojans birthday, with the company of the Joker Out boys.

The mere thought of Bojan's genuine happiness made Jere's heart flutter with delight. This was a moment he had been eagerly waiting for, and the thought of making his partner's day even more special filled him with immense satisfaction.

Finally, Jere mustered the strength to get out of bed and start his day. He picked his body weight up and started walking to his wardrobe. To select the outfit he would wear to reunit with Bojan again.

It had to be special.

It couldn't be basic, it had to be something that said, I would never forget you.

A clasic top with jeans? No. A baggy shirt with a pair of joggers? No.

And then, he saw it.

Last time Bojan came to Finland, he borrowed some of Jeres clothes. He could wear those! It probably still had his sent on them! It was perfect. It must be perfect.

He picked up the clothes. Awhite top is a classic and versatile piece of clothing that exudes simplicity and elegance. It is made from a soft and breathable fabric, providing comfort throughout the day. The top features a clean and minimalistic design, with a round neckline and short sleeves, allowing for easy movement and a relaxed fit. Its pristine white color adds a fresh and timeless appeal, making it suitable for various occasions and easy to pair with other items.

The pair of gray joggers complements the white top with its casual and athleisure style. Crafted from a soft and lightweight fabric, these joggers offer both comfort and flexibility. The gray color adds a touch of sophistication, making them versatile for everyday wear. The joggers feature an elastic waistband with a drawstring, providing a customizable fit, while the tapered leg design adds a modern and streamlined look. With their combination of comfort and style, these gray joggers are perfect for lounging at home or running errands with a relaxed yet fashionable vibe.

And the smell. It was Bojans signature smell. The perfume he would always carry around with him just incase he stumbled upon a fan. He always wanted his reputation to be good, and his smell always had to be perfect.

He stumbled across the hallway, still a little bit sleepy, and opened the door to his bathroom. The small bathroom is a cozy and efficient space designed to make the most of limited square footage. It features a clever layout that maximizes functionality while maintaining a sense of style. The walls are adorned with light-colored tiles, creating an illusion of spaciousness. A compact vanity with a sleek countertop provides storage for essentials, while a mirrored cabinet above offers additional space for toiletries. The shower area is enclosed with a glass door, giving the room an open and airy feel. A space-saving toilet and a compact yet stylish sink complete the design, making this small bathroom a perfect blend of practicality and charm.