Chapter 16: Asking Out

Tuesday Morning April
Yamagata Japan 1980

Hana had been under the watchful eyes of her mother since at least the incident on Saturday. Hana mother wouldn't even let her daughter out of the house out of fear of Hana being hunted down or something. Hana on the other hand was still mad at her mother for putting her in that hospital and keeping her in the house all the time......

"Mom! Why do you have me locked up in this house? I can't do anything! I have to go to school!" Hana asked as she walked up towards her mother angerly.....

"It's to protect you! I don't know what you are dreaming about but whatever it is I need to protect you from whatever is going to get you" Hana mother crazily said as tears ran down her eyes....

"Mom you're acting crazy! I think you are the one that's needs help" Hana said as she began to back up from her mother....

"Hana you just need some help okay! Just please listen to me! You need to get some sleep! You feel better if you just go to sleep!" Hana mother said.....

"Feel better!? You call this feeling better!?" Hana screamed at the top of her lungs at her mother.....

"Look at me! I'm a disaster! My face is all puffy and eyes always burning all the time! I can't barely get any sleep because of that thing that's hunting my dreams! And you say I will feel better!?" Hana yelled at her mother.....

"I know the man you are talking about! I know the man whom hunts your dreams" Hana mother said in a soft and scary tone.

"You knew all this time? And didn't try to tell me!" Hana gotten angry....

"Listen I tried to protect you from that man but I didn't know he would come back this way" Hana mother quietly said....

"If you have something to tell me you better because he's coming after me now!" Hana said as she screamed at her mother....

"He can't hurt you anymore! He's gone forever now! You have to believe me!" Hana mother said crazily as Hana was getting more and more angry.....

"Oh yeah like Dad did when he left" Hana was angry that she said those words. She didn't know why she said that but she was so angry that she didn't think what she was saying.....

Hana felt a hard swing on her face, Her mother had slapped her. Hana looked at the floor for awhile before looking at her mother with anger in her eyes.....

"Don't you dare talk to me like that you little shit! I'm am you're mother!" Hana mother yelled at her daughter like she had never before. This was the first time Hana saw her mother like this.....

Hana was angry and turned around walked towards the door.
"Where are you going!? Get back here I'm not done talking to you!" Hana mother screamed at Hana.....

"I'm done with you!" Hana screamed at her mother as she opened the door looked at her mother for a second before slamming the door really hard.....

Hana knew that her mother would probably kill her when she got home but Hana didn't care. She just needed to get out of the house for awhile and talk to someone.....

"Maybe I should stay over at Aiko house for the night until me and mom cool down" Hana thought as she walked towards Aiko house.....

Hana climbed up towards a tree to get go Aiko window and knocked on his window. Aiko woken up from his bed and walked towards his window and opened it....

"Hana what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in days!" Aiko said....

"Just let me in you idiot! It's freaking hot as hell out here!" Hana said as she climbed in towards Akio room.....

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at your mom's?" Aiko questioned....

"We had an argument and I just need some time away from her okay! Can I please stay over here for at least a night?" Hana asked....

"Um sure we probably have to share a bed together though" aiko said.....

"I don't care just don't you dare think about touching me okay!" Hana said as Aiko qulped....

"Um sure no problem I wouldn't touch you in your sleep I promise" Aiko said....

"I'm tried I want to go to sleep" Hana said as she layed on Aiko bed.....

Aiko layed next to Hana as Hana was fast asleep, Aiko looked at Hana for awhile before kissing her on the forehead.....

"Goodnight Hana" Aiko said as he turned off the light and when to sleep....

To be continued
Thanks for reading
MrA