Chapter 2: Normal life

Riko Oka

June, 1980
Yamagata, Japan

Rika was in the kitchen making a little snack for herself, She needed to brush off the weird dream she had last night....

Just then her mom came in a glace at her for a moment before looking down on the floor. " Make sure you don't have any trouble in this school like the last one okay?" Rika mother said in a stern tone....

Riko lowered her head, Her mom knew what she was talking about, Her old school.....

Riko got up from her seat and wash the dishes, She than put on her shoes and left the house without saying a word....

Once she was outside everything seemed to look good as she took time to let the wind blow her hair and looked at the bright sun above....

She walked awhile before she noticed other students walking near her, She liked that her new school wasn't that far from her house like the last one.....

She then near some yelling " Riko! Riko!" Riko turned around confused before noticed somebody running after her.....

"Hina!?" Riko said loudly as Hina rushed towards Riko and hugged her tightly.....

"How are you today!" Hina said loudly as she look at her with a smile," Good I'm doing fine now can you please stop hugging me!" Riko said as she couldn't breathe....

"Sorry anyway did you get any sleep last night? You look super tired?" Hina questionedly asked....

"Well actually I didn't I had this weird dream about this creepy man" Riko said as she looked at Hina in a confused look....

"Really what was it about? What weird man?" Hina questioned....

"I don't know? I really don't remember all of it and plus I don't really want to talk about it" Riko lowered her head....

"Okay but just remember that it's just a bad dream, Everyone has a bad dream once in awhile" Hina said in a nice voice making sure that Riko was in comfort....

"Thanks" Riko said as they were near the school gates....

"Hey you want to have a race to the classroom!" Hana said in a cheerful tone

"Yeah" Riko smile as they race each other towards the classroom....

To be continued
Thanks for reading