Chapter 5: Death

Riko was sleeping with her boyfriend until she heard a loud bang on the window and woke up from her sleep....

She got up from her bed and walk towards the window and didn't see anything, She slowly made her way back towards the bed and lay down until she heard a another bang towards the window.....

Curious she slowly made her way downstairs and opened the backdoor, she didn't know where the sound was coming from and the cold breeze made her vision blurry kinda....

She made her way towards the street where there was nothing but empty trashcans can puddles from the rain....

The loud cicadas made loud noise between the night as she walked a few blocks before walking near a shrine....

Riko looked surprised and shocked, This was the shrine she dreamed a few days ago, Why was it here?

She slowly walked towards the empty shrine as the felt the cold breeze brush against her face....

As soon as she entered the shrine she felt immediate fear and like something was watching her....

She looked around and saw that the shrine had a little town on the other side of it. It looked like it was abandoned for years and had leaves and trash all over the place....

Although she explored for a little while she felt that something was still watching her, something evil....

Riko had made her away towards from what looked like a a bridge. The bridge was short and didn't looked that good looking in the distance....

As she tried to walk towards the bridge she heard a loud scratch sound coming behind her

As she tried to walk towards the bridge she heard a loud scratch sound coming behind her. It sounded like something scratching at metal or something....

Riko turned around and was at shock....

It was a man but not any normal man....

It was the man from her dreams.....

The man walk towards her with it's burnt face and arms coming from it's back. It's arms also stretched from side to side scratching at the metal coming from the houses....

Riko looked on with horror, She couldn't move a single limb from her body. It was like she was paralyzed....

"Who are you !?" Riko yelled at the man but with no response, The man made creepy laugher was it slowly made it's way towards her....

Riko out of her trance turned around and ran as fast as she can, She ran as the tried to find a way out of the town and the shrine....

Although that was a bit difficult since she must of walk deep inside of the town since she couldn't find out the exit and was just running anywhere she could....

Once she ran passed a tree the man jumped from behind and yelled at Riko....

Riko turned around....

"Watch this" the man said as he proceeded to cut off his hand and black blood and spider came out of his hand....

Riko screamed and ran away as she saw the shrine near the front of the city....

She was close, almost close of getting away from this town and maybe out of this nightmare but before that could happen she was tackled to the ground....

She screamed and kicked to no avail, The man looked at Riko will evil demonic eyes and with his sharp knife gloves slashed at Riko face....

She screamed as blood ran down her face, one of her hands of free and grabbed at the man face as she tried to rip of the man face....

She did but it was a skeleton underneath laughing at Riko, she screamed....

Riko moved around her bed as Daiki had woken up from Riko moving....

"Riko are you alright ?" Daiki asked as trying to get the blanket off of Riko....

"Help Daiki, Mom Moooom!" Riko screamed as her shirt was opened and claw marks appeared on Riko chest....

Riko was attached by invisible force was she flew around the room while Daiki looked on with horror.....

By than Hana and Aiko had woken up from all the screaming coming from upstairs....

Riko was on the wall and was dragged on the ceiling with blood everywhere, She called out for Daiki while reaching her hand towards him....

"Riko!" Daiki screamed as Riko had fallen from the ceiling towards the bed and made a huge blood splat, some of the blood landed on Daiki too....

Daiki looked at in horror as a few minutes ago his friend was alive and fine and now she was dead sitting on the floor....

Just Hana and Aiko arrived on the door banging....

"Riko! Riko! Are you alright? Answer me!?" Hana screamed as Aiko was behind her....

"Who did this!? Who did this!?" Daiki screamed as he broke out of to the window and ran off....

Hana and Aiko kicked in the door and found Riko lifeless body laying on the floor....

Hana dropped down on her knees....

"I my gosh!? Wh.... What?" She couldn't even finished the sentence she was saying....

Hana just broke down and cried while a surprised Aiko tried to comfort her....

To be continued
Thanks for reading....