Chapter 11: Acting Out

Thursday Morning
Yamagata, Japan 1980
A few days later....

Hana gotten up from her bed and headed to the bathroom, She was a mess. Her eyes burned from the constant doing of waking up if her eyes closed. She was tried, lonely, and didn't have anyone to count on, it was only herself and Aiko left....

He didn't want to drag Aiko in towards her mess but she felt like she didn't have a choice. Either not tell him and have the possibility of the demon man to kill her and go after him next or tell him and risk being called crazy and maybe scaring him to the point of ending their friendship....

She decided on one choice....

A few hours later.....

At school Hana had went towards school and saw Aiko sitting in his desk. She went up towards him and grabbed his hand and brought him outside to the classroom.....

Hana walked towards him....

"Hey um I have something to ask of you" Hana said in a shy voice....

"Sure what is it?" Aiko turned around and looked at Hana....

"I need you to come over at my house night, I got something really important to show you" Hana said awhile trying to not act nervous....

"Sure I will um... what's it about?" Aiko questioned....

"It's about the burned man person....he after me now, just can you please come over" Hana said....

"Um...sure" Aiko said as the bell rung and everyone headed back to their seats....

Hana hoped that Aiko will understand her and maybe just maybe they will have a chance to both survive.....

To be continued
Sorry for long break
School
MrA