Chapter 10: Finding out

Monday Morning
1980 Yamagata, Japan

Hana hadn't slept though most of the weekend she was to afraid, That demon thing had eyes for her and she knew that. And even still there was probably nothing she could do but wait for her untimely death. Eventually she would fall asleep and that would be it, Death....

She couldn't get it, why was she be chased and terrified by this entity. What did she did to make it mad? Is there anyway to stop it ? What if she told her mom this? Would she believe her? Would she send her to a mental hospital? She had so many questions with so little time.....

She had nothing to go off from except maybe her own experiences and if still, She may just found and label was crazy and committed to insane asylum.

She had tried bags underneath her eyes, She couldn't risk dying to this thing. She had to survive this and find out what's going after her and put an end of this.

After she ate she left and felt the summer wind brush threw her hair, She looked up at the sun with containment and walk to school.

She walked for awhile before noticing a man with a suit behind her, At first she didn't pay any attention to the man as she just thought she was a normal salaryman. But everytime she made a turn the man will make a turn. She didn't want to make a scene to she just walked faster and didn't pay attention to him. She was walking near a alley before all of a sudden something grabbed her hand and yank her off her feet. The person cover her mouth as she tried to cry for help.....

The voice then said something to Hana....

"Make a sound and I will kill you" Hana looked around and saw Daiki battered and bruised and had cuts all over his face, His clothes was drenched in dirt and sweat and made a fowl smell around Hana.

Hana looked surprised as well as saddened by the look of Daiki, He looked like he had been through hell.

"Daiki!? Where have you been!?" Hana asked as Daiki still held Hana with his arms.

"I been in hiding okay, I'm been trying to run away from the police" Daiki talked quietly as to not alarm people nearby....

"The police have been looking for you since that day y'know" Hana said in a sad tone.

"I should probably turn you in" Hana looked down at the ground with tears about to flow out of her eyes.

"Well are you" Daiki asked as he let go of Hana.

"No I'm not I just don't want to lose a another friend" Hana looked up towards Daiki....

"You know that I didn't do that right?" Daiki had his face towards Hana face.

"Yeah I know that it wasn't you, it's was the demon" Hana said in a slowly weak tone.

"What do you mean demon?" Daiki questioned....

"I know that you didn't kill Riko the demon kill her, I've been dreaming about him too" Hana looked up towards Daiki with tears.

"So what are you going to do?" Daiki asked....

"I don't know, I don't know what to do?" Hana looked up towards the sky....

"Well you need to figure this out, And maybe I can clear out my name" Daiki looked at Hana, Hana held Daiki hand towards her face....

"I promise I will" Hana said....

Hana hugged Daiki with Daiki surprised, Daiki shed a tear as the hugged each other tightly for awhile....

Before they could let go off their hug a person from out of the alley.

"THERE HE IS! WE GOT HIM!"

Hana and Daiki looked at the man from out of the alley, It was an undercover cop, And they just found Daiki....

Daiki and Hana ran from the undercover cop towards the other side of the alley. But just as Daiki and Hana reached out of the other side of the alley cops cars pulled up towards the pair....

Police quickly ambush Daiki towards the ground as Hana beg for the police to stop. She than saw her father got up from the car and walk towards Hana. Hana still shook looked at her father with anger.

"Good job Hana you catch him" Hana father said as he brush his hair with his hand....

"Stop it! You used me!" Hana said as she turned around and ran from her father, Not looking back...

She couldn't believe her father would do something to her, To have spies watch over her....

She than figure something, She wasn't safe anywhere...

To be continued
Thanks for reading