Chapter 6: Sadness

1980
Yamagata, Japan

The day after Riko murder Hana and Aiko was taken to the police station and the crime scene was investigated by the police....

It took Hana a long time before Hana could talk to the police and have a normal conversation with them....

"Hana I need you to talk to me!" One of the police officers said as Hana still dazed and confused looked up towards the police officer with dead hollow lifeless eyes....

How was Hana going to comprehend anything in this state of mind? Her best friend literally died not the long ago and already news Reporters were everywhere trying to ask Hana and Aiko about what happened....

Just than Hana mother showed up to the police station and gave Hana a glare, Hana knew that her mother didn't care about the death of her friend she just cared about saving face and getting her daughter out of this situation....

Hana slowly looked at her mother face, her eyes still filled with tears form her friend death....

"Hana I need you to tell the officers what had happened" Hana mom said as she squad down next towards Hana....

"We we're sleeping downstairs and Riko and Daiki was upstairs in the same room" Hana said as she looked down on the floor....

"Then....All I heard was screaming until I busted into the room and found Riko dead laying on the floor" Hana said while a single tear rolled down her face....

"Okay so was there anyone else in the house with you guys before the murder?" The police officer questioned....

"No I don't think so" Hana said while looking at the police officer in the face this time....

"Well the only suspects we can put on this is Daiki" The police officer said while Hana looked surprised....

"What no Daiki didn't do this! Daiki is not a murderer!" Hana protested....

"How do you know? I mean Daiki is a delinquent so it wouldn't be so far if he killed Riko and then fled the scene" Hana mother added....

"No mom Daiki didn't do this, he not a murderer, Riko just didn't want to be alone" Hana as she bust into tears, her mother held her in her arms....

To be continued
Thanks for reading....