Chapter 3: Party Time

June, 1980
School

Riko was in the classroom minding her own business until she felt something hit her in the back of the head....

She felt her heart race as she turned around and yelled "Who threw that paper at me !?" But as she expected nobody answered....

Riko picked up the paper and read it

I want to suck your toes

- Your secret Admirer

Riko looked at the paper with disgust and threw it in the trash, She couldn't believe anyone had the balls to make something so stupid and immature....

Riko sat down and rested her head on the desk, she couldn't deal with such idiots these days and just wanted to go away somewhere where people was nice and didn't judge anything she did.....

Few hours later....

Riko waited for Hana for a few minutes before Hana came and hugged Riko....

"So how was your day?" Hana asked while walking beside Riko....

"Oh...it was okay" Riko said while trying to hide her real emotions, she didn't want Hana to be involved with her problems....

"Okay well you want to hang out at the mall?" Hana asked....

"Oh no I was thinking we can hang out at my house since my mom will be gone at a business trip the whole week" Riko said....

"The whole week!? Isn't that illegal?" Hana confused and concerned....

"Don't worry my grandma also checks on me and I basically been talking care of myself since I was like 7 or something" Riko said as they were just near Riko house....

"Okay if you say so, but I need to call my mom and tell her where I'm going" Hana said....

"Already but we can't have any loud noise though" Riko said....

"Don't worry I be super quiet and not make a peak" Hana said as she smiled....

Riko and Hana reached Riko house and when they entered it was empty....

"We have the whole night to ourselves!" Hana said....

Riko quickly sat down on the couch and relax as Hana put on the TV, They were having the moment of their lives and talking about things at school and of life....

"So Hana there something I need to tell you, about the man in my dreams" Riko said as she slowly turned to Hana....

"Oh are you talking about the man you had bad dreams with? That burnt man?" Hana asked....

"Yeah he's been showing up in my dreams more lately, like I can't stop seeing him in my dreams" Riko said....

"Well all you need to remember that it's a bad dream, we all have bad dreams once in awhile" Hana said while trying to comfort Riko...

"Yeah but more and more they seem like there getting more and more real" Riko said....

BAM

Something hit the window, a hard tiny object made a loud bang cross the glass as Riko and Hana jumped....

"What the hell was that!?" Hana asked while looking at the patio window....

"I don't know but I think it came from the patio outside" Riko said while slowly getting up and looking at the patio....

Riko went outside to investigate while Hana went to the kitchen to grab some knifes to protect themselves....

Hana slowly follow behind Riko while giving a knife to Riko, They searched the whole backyard and found nothing in particular outside....

"Maybe it's was a bird or something?" Hana said while lowing down her guard....

"Yeah.... let's go back inside" Riko said as she and Hana walked back in the house....

Riko was about near the door until she heard footsteps near her following someone grabbing her behind, She was so caught of guard that she dropped the knife and screamed from the top of her lungs....

Hana turned around and ran to Riko as she tried to stab the person holding Riko until the person spoke....

"And the crowd goes wild! Wooooo!" The person said as Riko turned around and found out it was Daiki....

Riko turned around and punched Daiki straight in the face, Hana was also mad but laugh when Riko punched Daiki in the face....

"Ow the hell was that for!" Daiki said as he held his nose from the place Riko punched him....

"What the hell is wrong you! Are you stupid!?" Riko screamed angrily at Daiki while about to cry....

"Calm down I'm sorry, I didn't know you be this emotional" Daiki said....

"You know that I'm going through some stuff and you do this to me?" Riko said while crying....

"Actually I'm not the only one whom here" Daiki said as he yelled Akio....

Akio slowly show himself from some bushes in the distance much to Hana dismay....

"Wow really I couldn't be you do something so stupid with Daiki" Hana sighted as Aiko slowly bowed his head in shame....

"I didn't know it would go this far, I'm sorry Hana and Riko" Aiko truly looked sorry and Hana couldn't help not forgiving Aiko....

"Okay I forgive you but never do that again!" Hana said while Aiko Sighted in relieve....

"So are we going to have a party or what?" Daiki said while trying to hug Riko....

"A party? With you!? ( Laugh ) No!" Riko said while she pushed away Daiki....

"Look I'm sorry I'm truly am!" Daiki hugged Riko as she looked up in the sky....

"Sigh.....okay I forgive you" Riko said as she smiled at Daiki took him inside the house....

Aiko tried to do the same thing but Hana stopped him....

"Look I'm just here to look over Riko okay, So no having sex with me! Okay!" Hana looked at Aiko while she walked in the house....

"Damn.... Morality sucks" Aiko said as he sighed and went in the house....

To be continued
Thanks for reading....