Chapter 18: Vise

Saturday Morning, July 6th 1980
Yamagata, Japan

Hana and Aiko had been involved with the funeral ever since their friend Daiki untimely death. Hana was hit the hardest since he knew that Daiki wouldn't do something so drastic and life changing. "They found his body hanging, Daiki killed himself" Aiko said to Hana as she looked up towards the sky and closed her eyes. She just wanted all of this to end and things to go back to normal. But things will never get better. There's no hope for Hana. No hope for anything. No hope for saving or doing anything.....

Soon her mother walked up to her and looked at her with sad eyes and tried to comfort her daughter but she could tell that Hana was still depressed and didn't know what to do to help her daughter....

Hana look at her mom and smiled "Hey mother how are you?" Hana said awhile she made a fake smile. Trying to cry and make a scene....

"It's okay Hana, You can cry now" Hana mother said as she saw Hana her daughter have tears rolled down her face. Hana was sniffing before dropped down towards the ground and sobbed loudly then she ever did before. Her mother bend down and comfort her as the funeral people looked at them with saddened eyes.....

To be continued
Thanks for reading
MrA