Chapter 15: Champion

Sunday Morning
Yamagata Japan 1980

It was Sunday morning and Hana had gotten up from her sleep and was tried. She knew that her mother was going to send her towards that hospital today and there was no question or anything she could do to stop her mother to senting her there.

Hana went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked worse day by day, Her eye bags were getting noticeable and it wasn't to long before her friends and classmates will start noticing what was going on with her.

Hana washed herself before leaving and going downstairs where she already saw her mother dressed and waiting for her.

"Come on! Lets go! We can't be late!" Hana mother yelled as Hana slowly and angerly stormed downstairs with disappointment.

"Okay! Why are you even rushing me! I don't even want to go to this place! You're just trying to get rid of me!" Hana screamed at her mother......

Hana mother dragged Hana towards the car and forced Hana to get in the car. Hana looked angerly at her mother as Hana mother began to slowly back out of the driveway......

They drove for awhile, Hana was to angry to even look at her mother. She just started at the window and was looking at the trees and houses that was passing them by.....

Hana mother had drove until they were at Tokyo where she saw a building that looked like she had seen it before. Like when she was younger but couldn't remember it what it was. She looked at it before car rolled pass it and it was gone like that.

Once Hana mother had gotten to the place they were going to be at Hana looked at the building.

It looked more like an business company building than an actual hospital. She looked around at the building with disgust before looking down on her feet. She was still mad at her mother wouldn't forgive her about this. She couldn't believe her mother would go as far as to put her in a hospital.....

"Look you're only staying there for one day okay, The doctors will see what's wrong with you so they can help you" Hana mother said.

"I don't need any help! Why don't you try and listen to me for once!?" Hana screamed at her mother.....

Once they drove to the front entrance Hana and her mother walked towards the entrance went inside.  She looked around and a bunch of doctors everywhere and everywhere was white.....

They walked in a hallway and the hospital was super cold. Hana thought she would freeze in that hospital....

Soon Hana and her mother saw a few people standing at the end of the hallway, Waiting for them....

Hana rolled his eyes and looked down on the floor as one of the male doctors came up towards her.

"Hey you must be Hana Suzuki! I'm Doctor Nakamura please to meet you!" Doctor Nakamura looked at Hana with a smile as Hana couldn't looked him in the eyes as she blushed....

"Yeah we came to help her with her nightmares about this man, Hana hasn't been sleeping in weeks" Hana mother said.

"Oh well that can be dangerous. Sleeping is very important to your health and your mind" Doctor Nakamura said.....

"Please come with me" Doctor Nakamura said as he lead them towards a big huge room with a bed in the center of it. It surprised Hana of seeing all of those medical supplies and screens everywhere.

"Alright just laying down on this bed Hana and we checked on your brain signals okay" Doctor Nakamura said as Hana gotten on the bed as she was told.....

"I don't know why can't you just give me a drug that will stop me from dreaming?" Hana said....

"We can't, If you don't dream you go insane" Doctor Nakamura said as he pushed some buttons near Hana bed.

Hana sighed "okay let's do it".....

The doctors and nurses taped a bunch of wires into Hana hand as she was put under by a drug.  The nurses and doctors watched Hana closely as Hana slowly went to sleep.....

A FEW HOURS LATER

Hana was still sleeping whilst the doctors and nurses took a close eye on her. Her mother was also looking at Hana as she was curious about what was happening to her daughter.

"Doctor Nakamura why do we have dreams anyway?" Hana mother asked.

"Well we doctors still don't know why we have dreams, We just know that it's part of human life" Doctor Nakamura said....

Hana was sound asleep when suddenly went Jump little bit, And then she was rolling back and forth in her bed....

"What's happening to her?" Hana mother said, She was super worried and scared....

"I don't know the machines are going wacky" Doctor Nakamura said....

Hana than began to freak out and started screaming, The doctors rushed towards Hana and tried to wake her up.....

Hana then woke up with sweat rushed down towards her body, her eyes had a craze expression on there....

"It's okay your safe!" Hana mother said as she tried to comfort her daughter.....

One of the nurses was  trying to suade her but she pushed the nurse away.

There was  marks all over her body as Hana mother screamed....

Hana pull something out underneath the blankets.....

It was a brownish black hat with dirt covered all over it....

"Oh my God.....I got this from my dream" Hana said.....

To be continued
Thanks for reading
MrA