Chapter 7: Morning

1980, Wednesday
Yamagata, Japan

Hana had a few days off from school but no it was time for her to return, Although she couldn't still get over her friend death....

She walked in the kitchen as her mother was already there cooking breakfast for her, Her mom had remorse over her daughter and what she been though....

"Hey um are you sure that you are okay to go to school?" Hana mother said as she sat down next towards her daughter with a look of concerned on her face....

"I'm fine I just need to get some fresh air and get out of this house" Hana said as she slowly made her way of the chair and towards the living room for the TV....

"I don't think you're in the right mindset to go to school so early" Hana mother while she brush on Hana hair with her hand....

"I'm fine! I just need some fresh air" Hana said while putting on her shoes and leaving the front door in a rush to get to school....

Hana said couldn't process anything, She still couldn't get that image of her friend lifeless body laying on the floor and although she looked like she was okay from the outside the inside she was messed up....

Hana took a few steps before someone yelled her name, She turned around....

"Akio? Aiko!" Hana said as she rushed towards Aiko arms and hugged him tight like never before. It felt like Aiko was the only person who could truly believe in her and she could really feel safe around other than her mother....

"So how are you feeling?" Aiko said while patting the top of Hana head.

"I'm doing good but I'm still feeling terrible about Riko, She was my only girl friend" Hana said still trying to figure how did Riko got murdered....

"Well we just have to try and move on! For her!" Aiko said while trying to comfort Hana....

"Yeah I guess but....I can't move on, She was my best friend since elementary school" Hana said while looking down on the ground, she felt that tears was coming from her eyes and head and everywhere at once....

"I know I sad to and she was my best friend, Also like a little sister or something" Aiko was trying to comfort Hana with the best of his abilities....

"Maybe your right, Maybe I should move on I guess" Hana sighted and looked up in the sky....

Aiko said Hana walked to school together and towards the school gates there was students talking about the Riko murder that happened....

"Did you hear about the murder that happened a few days ago?" One student asked....

"Yeah I think it was Riko Oka right?" Another student answered....

Hana ignored them, She had figured out that the whole school knew about Riko murder anyway considering how brutal her death was....

Hana and Aiko had took off their outside shoes and unto their inside shoes, They walk towards the classroom where a bunch of students talking about the murder....

Hana sat down on her desk before a group of students walking towards her and surrounded her desk....

"So I heard that you were in the house where Riko murder happened, Do you think that Daiki had something to do with Riko death?" A girl student came up towards her, She was kinda curious about what happened a few days ago....

"No I don't think Daiki had anything to do with Riko murder! He isn't that kind of guy!" Hana said while kinda getting mad with all these questions....

"I saw you in tv! The story was everywhere! It's even in the school newspaper! See!" A boy said as she showed Hana the newspaper....

Hana was shocked and horrified....

The newspaper showed Riko lifeless body on the front page, Like She was some kind of thing from a horror movie

Only this was real....

Hana began having a full blown panic attack and began to cry. Aiko rushed towards her, trying to comfort her while lashing out on the students whom was surrounding her desk....

"What the hell is wrong with you guys!? Showing her that!" Aiko screamed at the students with anger....

"Okay we're sorry! We didn't know that they would put that in the school okay! We're sorry" one of the students said as all the students began to slowly back away from Hana desk....

Hana didn't want to deal with anyone or anything right now, She just wanted to disappear somewhere and go somewhere safe....

Afternoon....

It was afternoon and Hana and Aiko walked side of each other like usual....

"Aiko" Hana said...

"Yeah?" Aiko answered....

"Why is the world such a fucked up place?" Hana asked while surprising Aiko with the question that was given....

"I don't know? Um... maybe because of just a lot of messed up people in the world, We just need to get though this life and fight on!" Aiko said making Hana smile....

"Thanks Aiko I glad that you're my best friend" Hana said while she kissed Aiko on the cheek....

"Your welcome" Aiko said as they slowly walked down the street into the sunset....

To be continued
Thanks for reading....