6

"omg connor!" i say excitedly, wrapping my arms around his neck. i quickly feel his arms grasping my body, pulling me into his. the hug starts off kinda tense, but eventually he relaxes his body. his touch is enough to melt to my skin, i pull away from the hug looking up at him, he lifts my chin up and passionately kisses me.

after a couple of seconds, we realize that we're standing in my doorway, in the view of everyone. thankfully no one was around, so no one saw us kissing. i pulled him onto my bed with me, getting under the blankets again, it was quite cold in my house. he gets under the comforter too, pulling me into him again.

"connie weren't you only supposed to come out on tuesday?" he flighty cringed at the spur of the moment nick name.

"oh, do you want me to leave and come back on tuesday?" he said smirking "i couldn't wait to come see you."

"also what's with the new nick name?" he laughs

"i don't know, it just kinda came out" i saw awkwardly laughing.

we catch up for a long time, until my mom calls us down around 2 pm for some snacks, she has chips and dip set out. this is when my parents got to know connor.

"so this is the connor you talk about so much!" my dad says shaking connors hand

"hi, Mr. Friesen!" connor greets

"please, connor call me Jim."

"so, connor tell us about your family" my dad started off with.

"uhm yeah, i have an older sister, madisen, she's a gymnast, and my parents are melanie and tom. they have all been super supportive with my whole hockey thing i have going on." he explains

"yeah so connor, you're probably going to chicago, right? i think i remember them getting first pick." my dad questions

"yeah, not super thrilled for chicago, but it's still the NHL so i guess i can't complain, right?"

we all talk for another hour, probably until connor asks to use the washroom

"yeah if you go down the hall, second door on the left" i direct him to the nearest bathroom

while he in there, my parents tell me they approve of connor and truly believe he has good intentions and is a good genuine guy. connor very quickly comes out of the washroom, about to sit back down. before he does i ask if he wants to go back to my room.

we head to my room and decide to start watching a movie. we decide on mighty ducks, since we both love hockey.

around 6 my mom calls us down for supper. we have steak and potatoes, with corn on the side.

"i hope you like steak connor!" my dad says with a huge grin, very proud of his steak.

"oh i love steak! you can never go wrong" connor approves

"i've been smoking it all day, it's finally perfect"

my brothers walk up the stairs silently fangirling over the fact that they're about to eat supper with connor bedard. they both didn't say anything tho. so when connor wasn't looking i grabbed chris's arm and yanked him close to me

"don't you dare embarrass me, talk to him" i say gritting my teeth so he knows i'm not impressed so far.

they start talking and getting to know each other, now i'm regretting saying that cause i'm scared chris is going to steal connor from me.

after our supper me and connor go for a walk to go watch the sunset. i put on a beige crew neck and some ripped black jeans. he's wearing a black hoodie. we walk around for a bit, realizing it would be better to drive somewhere. we get in his car and drive to assiniboine park, we set up a blanket and sit there. the blanket was right up to a tree, so he leaned back moving his legs out so i could sit between them. i lean back, relaxing into his chest. he snakes his arms around my body, i wrap mine around his. we just sit in silence watching nature the beauty of the sky. i almost fall asleep when connor suggest we go back to the car, it was almost pitch black so i agreed. on the walk back he grabbed my hand, i looked over to him, waiting for him to look back but he didn't. he just stared ahead, with his eyes huge. i could tell he was nervous.

we got into his car and turned on some music. he gave me aux so obviously i played taylor, i was in the mood for fearless. during the bridge in love story "i talked to your dad go pick out a white dress" connor moved his hand to my thigh, yet again not looking anywhere but forward. i looked at him and asked if this could be our song, because well, at first my parents didn't let me see him, and now we can. he agreed and said he really likes love story.

"hey connor"

"yeah? what's up?" he asks

"wanna do to eras together" i ask

"what's eras" he asks me

i don't say anything, i just stare at him with my jaw basically on the floor of his car

"isabellll what eras" he asks again

"uhm taylor swifts tour? how don't you know that?" i say questioning my feelings for connor.

after explaining everything about it to him we get back home. before we get out of the car i ask him if he wants to stay the night at my place. my parents wouldn't like the idea of us sleeping in the same room so he would have to sleep across the hall in the guest bedroom. he says that he originally was going to stay in a hotel, but he would gladly stay at my place.

i was about about to open the door to go inside when connor stops me, he locked the doors and grinned so i couldn't leave.

"what connor" i say giggling that he loves that he has the power to keep me in here with him.

before he can respond he presses his lips on mine again, passionately kissing me, pouring everything he has into that kiss. i kiss him back, until i feel his tongue on my bottom lip, so i slightly open the gap between my lips letting him have full control in the kiss. next thing i know we're full on making out in his car, with my parents just a hop skip and jump away, just inside the house. i feel his left hand move down to my ass, slightly grabbing it, the other hand in my neck, under all my hair. my right arm on his face. my thumb rubbing his cheek and the rest of my fingers under his ear. my left hand sits on his chest. i sit there kissing him still in disbelief of what's happening. connor bedard is making out with me. feral.

we eventually pull away, heading inside. i beg my mom to let us sleep in my bed together, promising nothing will happen. it takes a lot of convincing, but eventually she says we can. we both get into our pajamas, mine being light purple pj shorts and a white sports bra, connors being red and black plaid pants sitting right on his waist, his underwear band just peaking through, and no shirt, of course. he walks into my room from the bathroom, i look him up and down, not being able to take my eyes off of his torso, mesmerized by his abs.

"is that drool i see on your lip?" connor teases.

"shut up" i say back not denying thag i was full staring at him shirtless.

he gets into bed with me, wrapping his harms around me. i look at his arms not believing what i'm seeing. his arms are HUGE and it can't possibly be human. i let him get comfortable in bed, and then me afterwards. we end up in a position where my legs are between his, and our arms around each other. he rests his head on my chest his hair tickling my neck. it doesn't take long until we both fall asleep. i wake up in the middle of the night reallt having to pee, when i come back i get comfy again, spooning with connor, me being the little spoon.

freezies instagram story

___

again sorry for the short chapter, i was planning on writing more then my sister came into my room please vote and comment! i hope your enjoying it