23

**time jump of 6 weeks, connor is playing again

"I'm going to miss you so much baby" connor is going on his first roadie since his injury, in the last 7 weeks we've hardly spent time apart.

we say our goodbyes and just like that connors gone. I go home to stuart and lay in my bed for the rest of the day, questioning my entire life. this roadies a short one tho, so I'm planning on doing something special for him when he comes back.  he's only gone for the weekend so ill have to think quickly.

i call blakeny and try to discuss something to surprise him with, we decide that I will set up a candle light dinner. ill set it up the night before at his place so when they fly back in he'll be surprised by it.

its already Friday and he gets home on Sunday, so ill have to make sure I get all the supplies tomorrow in time to bring them by his place. me and blake decide well go out together to get the stuff, since were both missing our men.

for the meantime I sit on the couch with stuart and watch greys anatomy, I've been loving it recently. it's mainly just me, but sometimes connor will join me and we'll watch it together. he won't admit it but he really enjoys it. after a couple of episodes, i find myself falling asleep on the couch with little stuart in my arms.

I don't let myself fully get to the point where i'm asleep, so I walk to my bed as i'm half asleep, still holding stuart close to me. we normally don't let her sleep in our beds, but since connor is gone and I miss him I decide it's fine for tonight.

before I know it I fall fast asleep, dreaming of when I get to see him again this weekend. I didn't realize that spending six weeks with him non stop would make it increasingly harder to let him go. i want to make this dinner as special as I possibly can, to show him how much I love him.

my alarm wakes me up at 8 am, just enough time to start getting things ready. I get myself all ready and go pick up blakeny around 10, and we head out for brunch. Corey sent her some money so he paid for both of our meals, and will probably cover most of the cost of our shopping today.

we hit up a mall, buying all the supplies, small candles, tables cloths, flower pedals, everything romantic. it's not shopping if you dont buy clothes for yourself, so I treated myself to a beautiful red silky slim fitting dress, as well as some gold jewelry.

after a couple of hours of browsing every store, talking some good shit, and eating lots of food we decide that we're done for the day. My plan is to go to connors once i get home to drop off the stuff and start setting it up, and then napping for the rest of the day. I don't have a lot to do for him, just set up everything to ensure it going smoothly tomorrow. he's supposed to come back some time in the evening so I'll make sure supper is ready for him.

I take an uber back to my place, drop off my shopping bags and my jacket and head over to his place.

i unlock the door and notice a pair of his shoes in the middle of the entrance, I definitely didn't leave those there and I know for a fact that he cleaned up his shoes before leaving, I made sure of it.

I quietly drop my stuff on his counter and make my way to his room. I open the door and immediately feel sick to my stomach "what the fuck connor?" i yell as loud as I can.

he pulls himself off of another girl, jumps out of the bed and starts to walk towards me apologizing. "I am so sorry isabel I swear it's not what it looks like"

"so you're not hooking up with another girl in our bed? cause that's sure what it looks like" I yell back at him.

"our? isabel thats MY bed. not ours." he states, starting to close the door so me and him can talk without his side chick listening, but i don't let him. whatever he has to say to me she can hear.

"be fucking for real connor we've slept in that bed together more times than we've slept in our own beds. I spent almost six straight weeks living in this apartment with you while you had a broken face so don't make this seem like we're living separate lives." i say to him, fully broken down in tears.

"who even is this anyway?" I ask.

"im angela!" she says still in her matching lingerie set, sticking her hand out to me. i stand there in tears just staring at her but she doesnt get the hint. "and who might you be?" she excitedly asks me.

"you can leave now" I say to her, pointing at the door "so I can talk to my boyfriend." her jaw slightly drops, but she closes her mouth quickly. she puts on her pair of leggings and she goes for connors shirt on the floor "yeah no that's not for you" I say snatching it out of her hands.

she walks out in her own shirt and connor immediately starts apologizing. "I am so sorry isabel please forgive me it wasn't meant to happen" he says trying to comfort me. "yeah but it did connor. you can't come back from this, I walked in on you cheating on me that's not just something that 'sorry' can fix." I say wiping my tears.

"what were you doing at my place anyway?" he asks me, unbelievable. i walk to the kitchen and show him what was in the bags. "I was going to do you a nice thing and set up a surprise candle dinner but I was the only one getting surprised." I start yelling at him. he starts to get teary eyed.

"I am so sorry isabel can you please forgive me? I have no excuse, I came back a day early because they said I wasn't good enough and then she found me at an airport and one thing led to another..." he trails off, trying to defend himself.

"so how will I ever trust you on roadies when one thing just leads to another? like do you realize how terrible that makes me feel? I can be forgotten about in just a second because one thing led to another?" I yell as I go to grab my bags and head for the door.

connor grabs my wrist and won't let me leave. "please stay and we can talk about this please izzy" he sobs, still holding onto my wrist. "don't leave me"

"you should have thought about that before one thing led to another with angie" I say staring at him, waiting for him to let go of my wrist. "its angela" he softly whispers.

I have never ripped my hand away from something so quickly in my entire life. "we're done connor, I'm taking stuart" i say as I slam his front door and make my way to the elevator. i click what I think is the down button, I can hardly see cause of the tears streaming out of my eyes.

the elevator door opens up and i see blakeny in there, holding my sweater. "sweetie what happened?" she gasped as she saw I was crying "you forgot your sweater in my car so I came to bring it back"

"connor- I walked in-" I can hardly breathe because of how hard im crying, choking on my own tears "he was- cheating" I finally choke out, "breathe isabel, breathe" she says wrapping me tight in her arms.

"hey look at me, you desereve so much better than that son of a bitch" she says to me, giving me another squeeze "but I still love him" i cry into her, makeup all over the place now.

we go back to her place so i don't have to spend the night alone. she comforts me like insane and makes sure I have all the necessities for a breakup. ice cream, sweatpants, and sad music.

omg yall wouldn't believe the day i had. i completely lost my acct for 12 hrs, everything was deleted but thankfully i got it back!!

thank you so much for 40k on this book!!

idk when it will be but my next update will have a fun announcement at the end!