chapter 1

Abhisheks pov-

I had just woken up and went to the breakfast table like any normal day but today the atmosphere was rather gloomy. So i asked my mother.
" maa kya hua".

" tumhari Daddi ki tabiyat kharab rehne lagi hai abhi. She wishes to get u married before anything happens to her."

I knew this was coming. I remained calm and with a straight face said " i don't have anyone in mind"

Just immediately my dad said "abhi beta. We have seen a girl for you. My old friends daughter. "

Hearing this my siblings started giggling. They knew I wasn't the marriage type but i couldn't disobey my parents ever. So now that i was 29 i thought i would agree to atleast meeting the girl. I dont care how the marriage happens. I am a cold person but only outside my house. I love my family and I would do anything for them. If marriage was the only way to make my grandma happy then i was okay with it.

" theek hai dad. Jaisa aap logo ko theek lage." I said. Everyone looked at me shocked. My uncle asked " abhi beta tum sachme man gaye".

"Jii chacha ji."

Not wanting to extend this conversation i got up from the table and waved goodbye to everyone and went to work. I loved working. Sometimes i worked for hours straight with worried my mom.

I live in a BIG family which I love very much.
Being a billionaire isn't easy. I never really payed attention to the romance part of my life. I fucked random girls once in a while but if i get married I would stop. Out of respect for wife. I have self control and even though the media portrays me as a mean guy I would never do a thing like cheating.

My car stops and I step inside my office while getting greeted by my employees.
Today was going to be a long day. My assistant greeted me and told me my schedule.

"Sir next meeting 11 am with the raichands" she said with a smile. I nodded and said " how many times have i told you not to apply makeup like that. It doesn't look professional". She looked down.

The whole day i spent working. It was the only thing that wasn't annoying and I had the most fun with.