chapter 6

I helped her out of the car. She looked at the house with her mouth open. "Kya hua" I chuckled. She looked down and nodded " nothing".

There was all of my family with smiley faces. We walked towards them. I bent down to touch dadi 's feet and so did naina.

" khush raho bacho" she said teary eyed. She pulled naina into a hug.

" tum to bilkul pari jesi ho naina" she said. She looked down shyly.

Dadi chuckled " jao bacho andar jaake aaram kro. Dupehar mai rasme bhi puri krni hai" I nodded taking naina's hand.

I walked with her to my room. She didn't say anything just looked around.
" ghar acha nai hai kya naina" i asked unlocking my door.

" nai nai nai bohat acha hai. Bas mujbe aadat nai itne bade ghar ki."

I chuckled " ho jaegi aadat aao chalo andr"

She came in and said " uh mai change kha krun" I pointed towards the bathroom but she stood there.
I looked up" my clothes" she said.
" tumhare kapde already rakhwa diye hai naina. Look at the closet".

She walked inside and I assumed she started changing so i changed into my t shirt and sweats and sat on by bed looking at my phone.

" Abhishek ji" she called. Why does she say ji.

"Han" I said walking in. She was struggling to open her blouse.

" shweta ko bula denge please? Ye khul nai raha mujhse"she said shyly.
I walked closer " turn around" I said coldly.
She did. I slowly opened the hooks and she held the cloth close to her skin.
" hogya" I said walking out. I was tired so i decided to lay down still on my phone.

Naina came out wearing a plain red saree and less jewellery on this time. She's so pretty god. She started to walk out " kaha? " I asked.

" v..voo paani chaiye tha" she said looking down. I pointed towards the mini fridge in my room. She quickly bent down and took out a bottle.
" did you shower already" i asked
She nodded. " are you not going to sleep at all?". " mai generally subah uth jati hun 5 baje tak. Mujhe aadat hai." She said simply. I nodded looking back at my phone.

" yahan pas mai koi libraryya bookshop hai kya " she asked.
I chuckled " why".
" i like reading. I promise it won't effect how i do the household chores. I will only read in my free time."
" what the fuck are you talking about "
I asked.
" am i not allowed to read?"
" who told you that" i shouted.
She flinched
" sorry vo.. voo" i saw tears in her eyes.
" naina" i said calmly. She looked up
" kisne bola ki tumhe iss ghar mai kaam karna hai" i held her hand softly.
" nai karna?" She asked confused.
" we have people to work. To cook and clean. If you want to cook you can but nobody's going to force you."
She looked confused but nodded.
" so i can read"she asked
" yes dummy. There's a library on the 2nd floor " i told her

"You have a library " she asked excited.
I nodded chuckling.
" thank you Abhishek ji" she said looking down.
" bhaiya bhabhi. Neeche aajaiye nashte ke liye" we heard shweta.
" chalein" she asked slowly taking her hand back.
" uh han"
She wiped her eyes and got off the bed.
I started walking to the door
" shit " she muttered
" kya hua"
" mai neeche nai gyi kisi ki help krne. Sab kya sochenge" she sat on the bed upset.
" get up" i said coldly. What a kid.
She got up and walked to me.
I took her hand and walked outside. She overthinks too much