chapter 4

After dinner everyone sat together chatting. Both friends discussing their years of friendship. While Abhishek catches a few glances of naina. He wondered how she was so simple. All the girls he had met till now were more like gold diggers who wanted him bcuz he had money. He was confused. Abhishek sighed

" prem uncle washroom kaha hoga" He asked.

" raima jao abhi ko washroom dikha do" said prem and raima nodded and stood up. Abhi really didn't like her.

Abhi's pov-

Raima walked ahead of me as i slowly followed her.

" by the way bura na mane to ek bat bolu Abhishek ji" she said and I nodded confused.
" aap naina ko jante nai. She's just marrying you for money. I thought aapko bata dun." She said and I frowned. " how are you so sure"
I asked.
" tsk tsk phasa lia na usne aapko. Abhishek ji mai rehti hu uske sath bachpan se. I know her." She said pretending to be sad.
I didn't believe her but i had to keep that in mind. I had to keep my distance from her till the marriage. This is just how I am. Cold.

In the evening pandit ji arrived to check our kundalis and to everyone's surprise it was a perfect match but i was still bothered by raima's words. Was she telling the truth. Everyone congratulated each other.

"Dekhiye ya to shaadi 2 hafte baad ho skti hai ya phir seedha 6 mahine bad" said pandit ji and my dad said" nai nai hum 2 hafte bad hi krenge. Kyu prem".
Prem uncle nodded smiling.
The night ended. I didn't sat bye to naina. I felt like being alone. Even if she is a gold digger i will have to deal with it after the marriage. 2 weeks of peace.