chapter 5

Naina's pov-

Two weeks had passed and I was in the salon getting ready. I had insisted on getting ready myself but chacha ji didn't agree. So here i am.
Abhishek hasn't reached out for 2 weeks now maybe he's busy.

2 hours later I was ready and I don't even remember the last time i looked in the mirror. Living in this house has really ruined my life but chacha ji was there for me. Hopefully after I get married life will change for good.

Abhi's pov-

I was outside the venue. This is it. I was going to be married in a few hours. We just invited few close family members and friends. Raima's words kept ringing in my head but i was excited to see naina. I would talk to her about this after we get married. Right now i couldn't me any less bothered.

Daddi was missing our wedding. She was too sick to get up and leave the house. She is although very excited to meet the " dulhan".

I was sitting in the mandap when I saw her coming. She looked mesmerizing. God. I didn't know i needed to be married so bad. Suddenly Raima gave me a fake smile and I looked away. Fuck. I need to get this cleared.

It was 4 in the morning now and 15 000 rituals later we were finally done and ready to take my bride home. Wait
" my" ugh stop Abhishek.

Naina hugged her chacha ji and bawled like a kid. Everyone looked sad but Raima and Mrs. Singh. I wonder why. They gave me a weird vibe but i decided to ask naina after the marriage.

She sat in the car crying. Not able yo hold her body up. I felt so bad seeing her like that. I've never felt so soft for anyone. What's wrong with me.

I said goodbyes to her family and sat in the car with naina crying by my side. I sighed. Naina looked back one last time before the car started. The ride home was going to be hard. I don't know what to do when a person cries.

During the ride. Naina looked up I saw her eyes sparkling. I smiled at her.

" ek baat puchu Abhishek ji" she asked hesitantly.

I nodded. " aap kaam kya krte hai. Vo chachi ne aur raima ne mujhe bataya nai aur chacha ji ko bhi batane nai dia"
I looked at her with wide eyes.
" uh v vvo koi jaldi nai hai. Bas mujhe laga puch lun. Sorry" she said and looked down quickly.
" business" I said. She looked up. " i am a businessman". I said again.

" chachaji ki tarh?" She asked innocently

I chuckled "hm kuch waisa hi".

She smiled at me and god i melted. She doesn't even know what I did for work and she married me. She must respect her family very much.