chapter 10

Abhi's pov-

what just happened. Who told her all this. I never acted like this with her. Yeah sure i wasn't the marriage type but that was before i had met her and gotten married. I have a wife now and i want to give her everything i can. And for a matter of fact i actually liked naina more than any girl i had ever met. Maybe because she was so simple. She is effortlessly beautiful.

I looked at her already asleep. She's pretty. I'm going to tell her how much she actually deserves but for that i need go know more about her past. I got up and went to mom and dads room

" are abhi. Soye nai" maa said
" nahi maa. Kuch baat krni hai"i said looking at papa.
" bolo beta ji" papa smiled

" papa jahan tak mujhe pta hai, naina ke chacha ji ache hain na. Unhe dekh kr lgta nai vo naina ko bura treat krte honge. Phir naina apne aap ke bare mai itna low kyu sochti hai." I said
Papa sighed
" abhi...prem ki biwi. Usse naina pasand nai thi aur naahi unki beti ko pasand thi. Vo dono usko ache se treat nai krte the. Prem bohat pareshan rehta tha. Ab naina yahan aagyi hai to vo khush rahegi. Usse khush rkhne mai thoda effort lagega but ye tumhe hi krna hai abhi" papa said patting my shoulder.

My guess was right.
" ji papa." I smiled. " chalo sojao aap dono. Good night" i said and decided to go to sleep. I'll make sure naina feels comfortable enough to tell me this herself. She's my wife now.

THE NEXT MORNING-

I woke up and naina was already gone. She really does wake up at 5 am. I chuckled. I showered and got ready for work. I had to resume working now. I went downstairs to see daddi, maa, shweta and riya bhabhi in the kitchen with naina

" aap log usse performance anxiety de rhe ho" i said smirking. That's when i saw naina. Oh how pretty. She was wearing a pink net saree her hair was down. She glowed.

" aao abhi. Sab table pr hain. " maa said
" riya bache tum naina ke saath ye halwa leke aana" maa, dadi and shweta walked off
I gave naina a Glance and then i went to sit on the table.

Bhabhi and naina came with a dish and naina served Everyone.
Everyone took a bite.
Almost immediately bua ji said
" are isme cheeni bohat zyda hai mujhe to sugar hai" with that she pushed the bowl away.
"S...sorry bua ji. Mujhe pata nai tha " naina said worriedly and passed her a glass of water. Bua ji completely ignored it and left. She looked down sadly and said" sorry."
Papa chuckled " betu usko to aadat hai kamiya nikalne ki. Bohat acha bana hai"

" mai to zyada kha nai skti beta lekin sachme acha bana hai" daddi said.
Maa nodded
Shweta said " ab bhayi bataenge kesa hai. Kyu bhayi" i smirked at her
I looked at naina's worried face i nodded with a thumbs up and she smiled.
Riya bhabhi took out a ring and gave it to her "this was my mother's naina. Now that you are basically my sister. You can have it" naina looked at it. She was already crying. Such a baby.
" bh..bhabhi thank you" she said and hugged her. Bhabhi chuckled

Everyone gave her lots of jewelry and shweta gave her chocolates which she insisted that she would eat too and naina obviously agreed. She was made for my family. She's perfect. Everyone got up papa and vivek went to get ready for office and maa and bhabhi stood there talking. Naina went to the kitchen and i followed her.

" naina" i said happily
" sab log kitne ache hai na" she said teary eyed and i chuckled
I took out a box and gave it to her. It was a Dimond ring that i had gotten for her. She opened it and looked at me with wide eyes. I took it from her and slipped it on her ring finger.

" Abhishek this looks so expensive" she said still in shock.

" see you later.... wife" i said as i kissed her knuckles.
With that i waved her goodbye and left. She is so innocent god. Can't wait to see her in the evening. I was never this excited to go home after work. What is she doing to me