chapter 25

SMUT WARNING*

The never ending smooching sound continued under the dim light of an orange light lamp. Abhishek's saliva mixed with naina's and it dripped from her lips down to her neckline.

He groped her breasts, played with it roughly but not enough to hurt her, rather, it gave her pleasure.

So sweet.

He licked the saliva on her mouth.

Every part of this woman tastes so sweet.

He can't deny that.

Sweeter than honey

Her peach-like flesh.

Her fragrant flower smell.

Her large and soft breasts that would respond to his touch immediately.

Her little waist that fits so well in his palms.

Her slender body that as light as feather and would shake in pleasure.

Her teary eyes, and the surprisingly small lips that was able to swallow his cock up to the hill of her throat.

Everything about this woman surprised him in a strange and seductive way.

And she knows how to respond to him too.

Abhishek moved her naked body on to the dining table. Pressing her face against it, naina rubbed her ass against his manhood.

"Would you look at that."

Abhishek smirked, gazed at her sly ass.

"You're getting bold and bolder, aren't you?"

Pouting naina gave her Dom side-eyes since she couldn't possibly look at him when he pressed her to the table and stood behind her like that.

"Abhi... uh!"

Thrust. Fwop.

"Hah..."

Abhishek sighed at how good it felt to be inside this woman.

Both his hands supported the trembled waist. Lewd sound threw themselves off her swollen lips. His Dick is so big and it fitted perfect.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

Fwop. Fwop. Fwop.

"Hgnhhh! ...Hgnhggh! Oh... ahhh! Hghh!"

The sounds of her bangles and jewelry filled the room.

Her inside clasped and sucked him in as a respond to the pleasure feeling. Her body trembled, her legs cramped. He pounded her mercilessly in the middle of the night.

"So good..."

"Hah..."

"Ughhh! Ughhh aahhhhhhhmmmm dheere karo na."

Abhishek Grabbed her mouth shut he poked her up to the hill.

"Do you want everyone in the mansion awake and see us fucking? Hmmm...? Bolo naina...? You want that? Is that why you're moaning so loudly?"

He said that but his waist said the opposite. He thrusted into her relentlessly, so deep, like he actually wanted her to cry out so loud that everybody would hear. Tears of the unbearably hot sex ran through her cheeks. Her insides tightened as a response.

"Ummm... hgnh please mai marjaungi."

"Ugh."

Abhishek gritted his teeth at the sudden tightening up. He ejaculated without a warning inside her. His shoulder shivered as he dropped his face on her back. So good.

"Naina itni bhi kya jaldi hai huh?" He smacked her ass.

Naina bit her lips as hot thick liquid flowed through her twitching hole.

"...no no no help me god.....I just- ughhhh!"

THRUST. THRUST. THRUST.

FW-OP!

"UHHH! UGH! hah... HGHHNGH! Slow down... slow down pleas...e"

"This is your punishment for suddenly tightening up on me."

A red light rised in his pupils. He shoved his dick into her so hard that the large and long dining table started to shake just as much as she did.

"Ughhh! Hghnngh! Uh oh.. hghnngh!"

His thrusts shook all her sense to the floor. She forgot completely where they were, mixing flesh shamelessly.

Anyone could hear her.

But did that matter right at the moment? They both were enjoying themselves to their heart content.

THRUST. THRUST. FWOP!

Their minds went blank, all they could see was all in white, they were reaching their very climax as naina was about to squirt all over him

" Abhishek ji" naina shook him to wake him up

AND IT WAS A DREAM

Abhishek sat on his bed thinking what he just dreamt off.

" ghuriye mat" naina said shyly and Abhishek was bought out of his thoughts.

"Ye ladki pagal kardegi mujhe"

He thought.