chapter 24

Naina's pov-

Me and Abhishek walked down the stairs to see everybody standing there ready to go we sat in the cars as the drivers drove us to the kuldevi's mandir

I had a feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement as we walked towards the temple. Mine and Abhishek's first visit after marriage. Special.

The scent of incense wafted through the air, mingling with the sounds of bells chiming and prayers being offered.

Abhishek held my hand gently, his touch reassuring as we followed our family through the bustling temple complex. Despite being a shy and reserved person, he always made sure I felt protected and cared for.

"Suno, Naina," Abhishek said softly, his voice a soothing melody amidst the chaos of the temple. "Don't worry, I'm here with you."

I smiled gratefully at him, feeling a warmth spread through my heart. Despite not knowing me well, he was making an effort to understand and support me.

As we approached the sanctum sanctorum, I closed my eyes, offering my prayers silently. Abhishek stood beside me, his presence anchoring me in this moment of spirituality.

After the prayers, we made our way to the courtyard, where vendors lined the pathways, selling everything from flowers to sweets. The colors were vibrant, the atmosphere lively.

Chapter 2: Local Market

"Chalo, Naina," Abhishek said, gently guiding me through the throngs of people in the local market. His protective instincts kicked in as he kept a watchful eye on our surroundings.

I marveled at the array of goods on display, from intricately embroidered fabrics to fragrant spices. Abhishek seemed to sense my fascination and pointed out various stalls, explaining the significance of each item.

Despite his reserved nature, Abhishek's caring nature shone through as he helped me navigate the bustling market, ensuring I didn't get lost in the crowd.

As we made our way back to our family, I couldn't help but feel grateful for Abhishek's presence in my life. He may be shy and introverted, but his kindness and protectiveness spoke volumes.

"Sab theek hai, Naina?" Abhishek asked, concern evident in his voice.

I nodded, a smile playing on my lips. "Haan, sab kuch theek hai.

We came back home after a long long day and got into bed after eating dinner together. Family. I feel complete. After long.