chapter 23

As the morning sunlight gently streamed through the curtains, Naina and Abhishek found themselves in a tender embrace, their bodies still tingling from the intimacy of the previous night.

Yet, despite their newfound closeness, an awkward shyness hung in the air, both hesitant to acknowledge the raw intensity of their desires.

Abhishek tentatively brushed a stray lock of hair from Naina's face, his touch gentle yet uncertain. Naina, her cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation, met his gaze with a shy smile, her eyes betraying the lingering traces of their passionate encounter.

"Abhishek ji," she whispered softly, her voice barely above a whisper, "last night..."

Abhishek silenced her with a tender kiss on her neck, his lips tracing a delicate path along her skin, leaving a trail of warmth in their wake. Naina closed her eyes, lost in the sensation of his touch, her heart fluttering with a mixture of longing and uncertainty.

"Shh, Naina, zyada mat socho."

Soon
They were up from the bed.And showering to get ready for the day.

With delicate precision, Naina selected a stunning sari from her wardrobe, its vibrant hues complementing her radiant complexion.

With practiced ease, she draped the fabric around her slender frame, each fold falling into place with effortless elegance.

Meanwhile, Abhishek emerged from the shower, the scent of sandalwood and jasmine lingering in the air.

Wrapped in a plush towel, he paused to admire Naina's beauty, his heart swelling with pride at the sight of his wife in all her glory.

Naina turned to find Abhishek watching her, a warm smile gracing his lips. "Kaisi lag rahi hoon main?" she asked, her voice soft with anticipation.

Abhishek's eyes sparkled with admiration as he approached her, his fingers trailing lightly along the intricate embroidery of her sari. "Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho, Naina," he whispered