chapter 12

Abhi's pov-

I had dinner with everyone after a very long long day. One day away from my wife felt so long. Why. Oh god. What will become of me. I went to my room  to change. I changed and sat on the bed typing on my phone. Where is sheeee. I heard the door unlock and then came a very excited naina.

"Why are you so happy" i asked, chuckling.
" aree.... aree mai nai bata skti"she kept a tray in front of me.
" tum bataogi. Abhi, " i said
" b..but you can't tell anyone" she said and i nodded
" bhabhi just told me something. Nobody knows so tomorrow when she tells everyone toh have to act surprised" she said
" bolo to" i said
" she... she's.... pregnant" naina said jumping.
" no way"i said smiling
" yes way" she said excited and hugged me. Oh my god.
" sorry" she said awkwardly
" isme kya hai" i pointed towards the covered tray.
" oh yeh. I baked cookies for you as i thank you because i didn't say thank you so i felt really bad and..."
" thank you" i said caressing her ring finger with my thumb
She smiled brightly and said
" taste to kariye"
I picked up a cookie taking a bite
" mmm.... that's good" i said
" do you want milk with this" she asked
" how about we eat this for  breakfast" i said
She nodded smiling and i kissed the back of both her hands.
" movie dekhogi" i asked
" konsi"
" jo bhi dekhni ho" i said and opened Netflix on the TV.
" YOU HAVE NETFLIX" she screamed and took the remote. I chuckled
" s...sorry vo raima ke pas netflix tha lekin usne mujhe kabhi dekhne hi nai dia" she smiled searching for a movie.
" ab roz dekhna" i said seriously and she laughed finally putting on a movie. She's so beautiful.
I switched off the lights. She sat on the other side of the bed. I sighed pulling her to my side.
She looked up at me and i looked at her with a serious expression.
" oh..kay" she said, giggling shyly
I spent the whole movie catching glances at her and playing with her hair. Soon she was fast asleep.
"Kid" i said as i booped her nose
I switched of the TV made her lay on the bed. Yeah she's never going on that sofa again. The feeling of someone sleeping peacefully in your arms is the best. This is a first. Time to sleep Abhishek i said to myself and closed my eyes taking a breath and taking in her scent. A good night indeed.