𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰.𝘳| 0.1

✦ 𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖...

☁︎ :
𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑..
(A book about an gorgeous young black woman who is not that old but goes by Ms. Parker in her neighborhood as she indulges in her wealth and beauty.. rumor says she used to be with a deadbeat man— no; boy! And she has found her worth and left him so now she's up for grabs for just about anyone 15-20 as she's almost 17!)
(Reader is born on Christmas
for the plot)
Curvy black reader x Tokyo revengers

—— -

1:50 PM| Tokyo, Japan.

Year: 2002

-

THE CHOCOLATE BEAUTY sighs as the wind slipped from her soft─plush lips... She was the only cashier here on duty and she was waiting for her shift to end and looking out the door waiting for her brothers Mercedes to pull into the lot but unexpectedly she hears a 'Cha-ching!' she puts on her best smile and she sees nine little boys waddling to her counter. Dropping the professional act she sees her baby brother. "J'amir.. who are these little kids you got wobbling in my cafe.?" She asked with a straight face. "We are not little kids old lady!" One with mid length charcoal locks says, his canine teeth showing as he pointed a stubby finger in her face making the side of your lip lift and your eyebrow furrow; stank face.

"Ah, well I guess this one's pretty cute." She'd say, petting the little boy on the head as with small complaints he put both his hands on his head where your singular hand was placed. "Are you sure these aren't babies.. your little friends are so cute! Awh look at this one he's so chubby and adorable! I think I like this one the most." She says pinching the one with blonde hair, using her other hand. "Uhm, excuse me ma'am.. can you please stop touching my friends?" It was the tall one. "Oh, sure. My bad! Nice tattoo you got my guy." She says, pointing to the dragon tattoo. "You really think so? I got it done down the street to the right!" She smiled at the boy. "-Hey old hag, can you stop flirting with my friends and just take our orders?" Says a small boy with blonde hair and lifeless grey eyes as he was chewing on what looks like a root beer lollipop and it seems he just finished it and his eyes were fixated on the bucket filled with lollipops.

"You all can get a lollipop while you wait, but I'm gonna need your orders first." The girl instructed and the little kids nodded and she started with her brother. "I'd like the chocolate mocha with caramel drizzle!" He pointed to the menu and your nodded writing it down. She then looked next to him and there happened to be a boy with licorice colored hair a mole under his eye and to accompany the whole look he had yellow cat eyes. "Aw is this another one of your cute little friends? How may I help you buddy?" You say petting his head which he made a pleased sound. "Hm, I'd like.." he looks at the menu and points and she hums as if asking 'Anything else?' . "Extra whip cream please.." he says and she nodded at his cute behavior and wrote it down.

"Me next me next!" Says the muffled boy with a root beer lollipop in his mouth. "Alright, what do you want?" She asks with a softened, sweeter than silk tone. "The strawberry blast! And a lot of whip cream and strawberry drizzle and cake bites!" He says, taking the lolly out of his mouth and she nodded with a small giggle the looking at his tall friend who flinched with a blush, he thought she had caught him staring at her. "Alright big guy, whatcha gettin'?" He mumbles while looking at the options. "T-this one!" He says and she seen it and nodded. "Extra cherries or whip cream..?" She suggested. " N-no! " He says quickly. You then move onto a boy with lilac locks and beautiful lavender eyes." My goodness your beautiful! What may I get you? " She says with a smile patting the boy's head and he started laughing while scratching the back of his head. " Hey, you really think so..? Thanks! And I'd like the─....