Trouble|7

A SWEET SOUND—silence..

── ❝ 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧

── ❝ 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧.. ❞

Your eyes shift
towards the man.

"Who the hell are you..?" Mikey says, normally you'd bust out laughing at how he sounded but it wasn't the time and your friends' condition stops you from laughing in such a serious situation.

He takes a long inhale and puffs out the smoke of his cigarette.. you knew his breath stunk. He then opens his mouth after a long waiting silence. "It doesn't really matter who I am, all that matters now is that I'm the new leader of Möbius; I'm Hanma." He is in front of Mikey as Mikey looks up at the boy.

"So you are the creep who's been pulling the strings lately." He says with irritation. "You really are a serious smartass Mikey—" before he could finish.. Mikey was gonna do his infamous round house kick but Hanma surprisingly blocked it. You personally thought it wasn't that impressive considering her does that all the time. "I get to kill the invincible Mikey with my own two hands." He has a crazy smile on his face as he covers his face with one hand.

"Möbius has a whole a' hundred men here while Toman has a measly four! Don't you dare wuss out this time assholes! And if you do you'll find out I'm not a softie like Osanai." "Yes sir!" The men shout. "And if any of you dare run away; I'll hunt you down and smash your teeth down your throat!" "Yes sir!"

"Mikey, Draken, Ms.Parker. And their little friends; you're as good as dead." He says with a smile. "Uhh.. they just made it.." Mitsuya lets out a sigh of relief as do you, the other Toman members came to rumble. You look and seen an embarrassed Milo and a smirk on Amarian's face as he was on his own motorcycle but Milo was on your light pink Yamaha R15 WITH SELF-IMPLANTED LED LIGHTS!
(pretend this bike brand was made during this time and you can't get it anymore.)

You couldn't let this level of disrespect slide! Now it'll smell stinky like him! You were lowkey covering your mouth when you seen how much your little babies had grown into grown behind men but that's besides the point. They were cute or whatever but you pat Draken and give him your med kit and head to Milo's direction with anger evident on your soft features.

"Why the hell are you on my Yamaha r15?! Do you know how long it took for me to put that stuff in there and you gon' sit yo fat self up on it nice and comfortable! I just had it cleaned and you ruined it! Why is there mud on it?! You stupid bastard! I'm so telling big bro about how ba did a friend you are to his younger sister now get off my bike fat a—!" You nagged while pulling his hair angrily. "Ow! Ow, ow, ow! Okay— okay! I'm getting off , jeez girl you're strong as hell! Pullin' so tight I'm my shii for what?!" "Shut up!" You cursed at him and went to see if he had done any serious damage to your ride.